Chapter 10

Harry was currently sitting in liam lap, after getting nap of 3 hours and seems to have a very...interested face. His eyebrow raised and his pink lips lower staring at his hand and then Liam hand.
Harry was in the headspace of 3 year old. This was going for a while. Liam finally set his phone aside and looked at his omega who seems to be really interested in their hands.
"Baby? What's going on." He asked but its seem harry didn't hear him or choose to not give his attention.
Harry didn't say anything for another few minutes or so when harry clapped his hand in excitement. Liam raised his eyebrow not understanding what made Harry happy about.
"You big dada" said Harry happily not caring about the panic look on Liam face."what are you talking about baby? " Liam asked wishing he was wrong what he was thinking.
"It's soft!" Harry said again not really caring about Liam who looked down.
'It was hidden' Liam thought. 'How did he see it?'
"I wanna play with it" Harry suddenly said but was cut off by his Dada yell "No! " .
Harry looked confusedly at his dada who seems to be red? How did his face get red? Is it a magic trick?
"I want to learn it dada" Harry said.  He wanted to learn how to get his face red.
"No baby you are really small for that" Liam was panicking now.  Louis will kill him If he found out that he had corrupted their small omega.
"I not 'mall Dada. I big but you are bigger" said harry suddenly remembering his previous interest in their hands.
"Harry, baby how do you know about I am bigger then you? "Liam asked exhausted.
In only few minutes,  he had corrupted their small omega in head space. Its ridiculous!
"Its on display Dada. Anyone can see it" said Harry in a matter of fact.
Liam looked down. It was well hidden. What was Harry talking about?
"What are you talking about Harry? "Liam voiced his thoughts.
"Your hands dada"replied Harry looking at him with a curious face.
"H-hands" Liam looked down at his hands and finally understood what Harry meant.
His face redened more at his own thoughts. What was he thinking?! How could he think that his little omega in headspace will think about THAT?! Is he going mad?
Harry looked at liam who seemed to be in internal battle when a voice came from behind.
"Harry" Harry turned to find his papa standing there with a big smile on his face.
"papa!" harry made grabby hands for his Papa to pick him up.
"So what were you discussing with your Dada? " Louis asked Harry who seems to be interested in playing with his soft hairs.
"Dada big, papa! He big than me'said Harry.
Harry looked with wide eyes as his papa face turned into shock and then started turning red in anger.
"Liam! What were you teaching him? " asked Louis shocked.
"He is talking about hands lou" said Liam. He may be dominant of Louis but when Louis is angry,  even Zayn get scared.
"hands? If you are lying Liam, you are going to be in deep hell" said Louis. Liam nodded his head.
"Harry baby, are you talking about hands? "asked Louis.
"yes papa. "replied Harry. "Is therr something else dada bigger than me?"asked harry curiously.
"Nothing tou should know about"said louis. "you are save li" with that Louis walked to Liam kissing his cheeks an an apology and took Harry with him to kitchen.
Niall and Zayn were leaning on the counter and taking about business and the company.
They greeted them with a kiss.
"You must be starving baby "said Louis holding the milk bottle
"Not hungry papa"said harry trying to get out of his grab. He didn't want to drink milk. He isn't hungry.
The alphas looked at each other. Its seem even in headspace, harry doesn't like to eat but that's going to change.
"Harry, you are going to be a good boy and drink the milk or you are going to be punished" Zayn said sternly.
Harry eyes filled with tears at hearing his daddy stern voice and started sobbing.
Zayn eyes softened and took harry from Louis and rocked back and forth.
"Shh baby. I am not angry. I am Corcern about you. You need to eat or you will get sick" cooked zayn.
After few minutes, harry finally started to relax. His first grabbing zayn shirt tightly in his hands not letting it go.
Zayn sat on the chair, in his hand the bottle. He gently put the nibble in harry mouth, and watched as he started sucking.
Harry sucked until last drop of bottle and let it go from his mouth when he became too tired of sucking.
Harry eyes started dropping, he curled into zayn even more like a kitty, seeking warm and love.
It was nice to be taken care of and not worry about anything and anyone. He like to spend his time with his alphas where he know that no one can touch him or harm him.
He felt like no one can be happier than him in this world. He felt asleep with this thought in his mind in the arms of his alpha.

Hii guys,sorry for the long wait! I tried to make this chapter fluffy. If you like it, please vote and comment.
Thank you