Chapter 9

A/N: This is a pretty cute chapter guys. If you agree, please comment and vote.
Harry opened his eyes and stared looking around fastly trying to find his alphas.

"Hii baby," A voice said and Harry looked at the owner of the voice. His eyes lit up in recognition.

"D- Daddy," he said making grabbing hands for Liam to pick him up.

"It seems my baby is in a good mood" Liam commented and started kissing harry cheeks to which Harry squealed and giggled in delight.

"Let's get you changed," Liam said and put Harry on the dressing table. Liam quickly changed Harry into a new diaper and a pink onesie on which it was written, The daddy's boy.

Harry babbled and Liam just hold the omega. When they had gone shopping with Harry, they bought some clothes and products for Harry to use when he is headspace. They are probably soon going shopping as they want Harry to like whatever he wants and then they will be bought it.

Liam took Harry downstairs where his eyes widen at seeing Zayn and Niall naked and Zayn fucking Niall. Groans spilled from his mouth. Harry who was too busy sucking his thumb and babbling nonsense didn't notice Liam panicking.

Liam can't let a baby see things like that even though they are soon going to have to mate with Harry.

"Li?" Liam thanked God when he heard Louis's voice. He turned to find Louis looking confusedly at him when he heard a loud groan coming from behind.

Harry became curious at hearing the moan and also tried to turn but his view was blocked by Louis who had quickly understood the situation.
"Papa" Harry squealed and made grabby hands for Louis to take him from Liam's arms.

Louis looked into Liam's eyes and with mind contact, Louis took the happy innocent Harry and walked out from the hall going far away so that his little mate would not hear what was going on in the hall. He brought a red train and gave it to Harry who started playing with it, Louis waited for Liam to come and give a green signal to go into the hall.

Liam came after a few minutes and nodded at him.

Louis took Harry in his arms and walked down to find Zayn relaxing on the couch.

'Niall would have probably gone to sleep because of exhaustion ' he thought.

"Dada!" Harry exclaimed In happiness and made grabby hands for Zayn. Zayn opened his sound at hearing his omega voice and quickly went to him,  taking Harry in his arms and kissing him.

Harry laughed and responded with many kisses.

Zayn was in love with how soft his krega lips were on his cheeks.

"Such a cute baby we have!" Said zayn and started praising Harry who was blushing and looking at him with his beautiful emerald eyes.

The other mates watched the scene with love and care. They don't have words that can describe the happiness when Harry had come into their lives. They know that Harry had some past bad issues and they swore that they will never let Harry self-harm again and will punish those who had given their omega such a bad childhood and had physically harmed him.

They heard a groan from behind and turned to find Niall limping a bit. Harry's eyes fall on Niall and happily said "Baba"

Niall smiled wide at hearing their omega words and walked to Zayn a bit slowly. Zayn didn't show mercy while fucking.

Niall took Harry in his arms and said boy bubbled nonsense, clearly happy at seeing Niall.

"It's dinner time, I have already ready the milk for Harry and some baby food," Liam said putting down the plates on the table.

The other alphas nodded their head and sat down on their chairs. Harry now sitting in Liam's lap. Liam positioned Harry in a baby position, his head resting on his chest and legs dangling.

Liam put the bottle at the entrance of the lips. Harty looked curiously at Liam not understanding what to do.
The other alphas watched the scene with mild interest and curiosity at what their little mate was going to do.

Harry instinctively opened his mouth, Liam put the nibble in his mouth and Harry started sucking it. Harry seemed to brighten up when he tasted milk which seems to have the flavor of chocolate, he started drinking it happily.

After Harry was finished drinking and shooking his head at baby food, Liam burped Harry.

He gave Harry to Louis, who was now dozing off. When Louis saw Harry dozing off but fighting the sleep, he started humming in his lovely voice. It didn't take long for Harry to fall asleep in his lap.

After everyone finished eating, Louis changed Harry's diaper and put him carefully in the middle of the bed.
They do have a crib for Harry but when they are sleeping at night, they can't have harty away from them. They would probably stay awake while night just worrying about Harry who would be sleeping in a crib.
When he sleeps in a middle, the alphas know that their little sweet beautiful omega is sleeping and is protected by them.

The alphas hugged their little mate who curled up like a kitten and yawned but didn't wake up.

They were really happy to have their little mate in their arms and they would people hell If they even look at their mate with a bad view.
Hope you like the chapter and please vote and comment. And follow me too!
Thank you for reading