Chapter 6

Harry was sandwiched between Zayn and Niall, while Liam was driving and Louis was sitting beside him. They were going to the mall to buy things for him.
When they reached, Harry was pulled into Zayn's arms.
"Harry, I believe that you need some time alone with every alpha so that you could know them better "Zayn informed him.
"okay "Harry replied.
"Okay then, everyone will get half an hour alone for shopping with harry," Zayn said.
"okay zi"

Niall was the first one to take him. He put his arms around him possessively. He growled whenever any person stared at Harry any longer than necessary. Harry had never seen this possessive side of Niall. It seems that Niall only was lovely and cuddly around his mates.

Niall took him to the dressing session, every cloth looked gorgeous and Expensive.
"Aren't these clothes too expensive?" Harry asked looking at Niall questionably.
"My mate deserves the best. You are important to us Harry. We have been finding our omega er. Now we have finally found you, we are going to pamper you and love you "Said Niall.

The 4 Alphas had been finding their mate for so long, and now they have finally found him. Harry was unused to this. To be loved. To be pampered. To be cuddled. It felt good. He doesn't want this to be taken away from him. He doesn't want to be alone.
Harry without any words, hugged Niall. Two familiar hands wrapped around him and picked him up. Harry hid his face in Niall's crook.

"thank you "Harry whispered.
"no baby, thank you for accepting us. We all love you" Niall said running his hand on Harry's back and making small comforting circles.

"Harry, I don't want you hesitating at the price of clothes. I want you to point out any cloth you like, I will not be happy if you decided to not take something you like because of its price. The price is not something you should care about. Am I understood?" Niall used his stern alpha voice to make it clear to Harry that he should enjoy and not worry about the rice. It should be left to the alpha.
"yes alpha,"  Harry said. His face lowered and bared his neck in submission. Niall growled at the submission.
"good boy  "Niall praised and Harry purred at the praise.
They started shopping, harry not caring about the price because his alpha had said not to care about it. He had never been this affected by the alpha voice.

"I w-want that dress," harry said hesitantly.
Niall looked at the pointed cloth and was surprised to see a dress. It seems that their mate likes to be a bit feminine. But it's not like they have any problems with it. They would love to see their little mate in skirt or lacy panties. Niall drools at the mental image.
"Sure baby.", Niall said and then they started picking up upskirts, tops, and dresses for Harry.
After they had finished picking up the clothes, Niall picked up Harry. Harry squeak but rested his head on Niall's shoulder.
Niall bought the things and walked out of the store. He reached the entrance where he met Louis. Louis grinned and took Harry from Niall's arms.

"hii Lou bear," Harry said. Louis almost exploded with happiness. Harry had given him a Nickname
"hey, there baby. Now it's our turn. Let's got Louis said not putting down Harry. Harry nodded his head and they went to Victorian secret.
Harry blushed at seeing the store and looked questionably at Louis.

"Baby, I saw one of the bags. You don't need to ever worry about these things. Clothes are made for everyone, so it doesn't matter what you wear." Harry nodded his head.
"thank you lou"

Louis smiled and then they started shopping. Harry was first hesitant at first but after seeing the stern and disapproved look, he quickly started choosing the panties.
To Louis's surprise, harry wanted lingerie too. Louis had felt blood rushing to his low region, his cock twitching in interest.
They bought briefs, boxers, panties, and lingerie.
After shopping, harry is still in Louis's arms because Louis doesn't want Harry away not even a foot away from him. While Louis was buying, Harry rested his head on his shoulder. He breathed in the calming scent and purred.
Louis smiled at harry and walked out of the store.

There waited Liam who after kissing Louis's cheeks took Harry in his arms. Harry immediately wrapped his legs around his waist and kissed him. Liam felt sparkle going on inside his body.
"hii li"
"hello baby. Let's buy some cute shoes for you. Okay? "harry nodded excitedly the alphas felt their hearts die at their hearts.
"I will meet you later lou"
"oka,y Liam. I am with Zay,n. Bye Harry. Meet you later"
Louis walked out and Liam with his arms filled with harry walked inside the shoe shop.
They bought heels, sports shoes, boots, sports
"thank you li, "said harry.
"you welcome baby boy. Now sit on this seat and don't move. I am going to the cash counter to purchase have it" Liam said and placed harry on a comfortable couch.

Harry curled up and Liam walked to the counter. Harry was relaxing when a big alpha walked in front of him.
"aren't you a little beautiful thin?. Huh? "the big alpha said smirking deviously at the small omega.
Harry didn't answer and just prayed that Liamcomese back fast.
"Answer me you little shit," said the big bad alpha when Harry didn'tsayd anything.

Harry got scared and let out an omega emergency call to his mate. This whine let know his mate that them is omega mate was in danger.
The big bad Alpha thought Harry didn't have decided an alpha because have could smell that this omega was still unmated.

Liam who was just purchasing heard the whine. He quickly dropped the packets of shoes and ran to where Harry was sitting.

His jaw tightened at seeing HIS Harry curled up in fear and trembling. His eyes looked at that poor excuse of alpha and without thinking punched the alpha head. He kicked and punched the man not wanting the man to live after coming so close to his omega.

"Sir please stop, "The security guard said. Liam took a deep breath and stopped breathing the now barely breathing Alph.
The security guard dragged the man outside of the store. Liam looked at harry who was trembling and picked him up.

"Sh sh baby. You are alright. You are safe. Sh" Liam cooed trying to calm Harry.
I am what's going on?" Zayn asked from behind.
"A bastard was bullying Harry. He is barely alive now" Liam added the last sentence quickly when he noticed Zayn getting angry.
Harry whimpered and their attention was there to Harry who was still trembling in Liam's arms.
"Hey, baby, it's okay. That man is gone now. Nothing bad is going to happen to you" Zayn said trying to calm Harry. He rubbed Harry back to calm him which worked.
"Zi, I scared," Harry said
Zayn and Liam's hearts broke. They were getting angry and worried for their little omega mate.
"I know baby but you are alright now. Li, go and tell the boys what has happened, I will take Harry for an ice cream" Zayn s and tarry from Liam's arms.
Liam nodded head and Liam's both mates before going out of the store.

"let's go and eat ice cream bud," Zayn said ice-creamy nodded his head quickly force cream.
Zayn topics cream an ice cream stall anan ordered chocolate ice cream for Harry and butterscotch for himself.
Harry ate ice-cream with one ice cream hand holding the cream shirt.
After eating the ice cream, harry started dozing off.
"let's go to the car. The boys are waiting for us" zayn said but when no answer came, Zayn looked down and smiled seeing Harry asleep in his lap.
Zayn picked Harry up and kissed his forehead while walking to the car.

Hey guys, I am sorry about the date. If you like the chapter, please vote and comment.

            HAPPY NEW YEAR guys
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉