Chapter 12

Harry woke up feeling really hot. Like really hot that you can fry eggs but our dear harry who has no sense of self care about himself didn't care and moved out of the bed.

The 4 alphas were gone in a meeting which was early morning and after a lot of kissing and harry telling him 'that yes he is alright. I will eat food. I promise! No you dont have to bring a bodyguard cause I will be staying at home today. No, i dont need a baby monitor. I will not go near stove without your presence.......you are getting late!!!'

Harry sighed, 'Seriously those 4 are just too overprotective'.

It's been a month since he has found his overprotective mates and it's the 1st time that had gone to office before him going to the university.

Anyway, today is Sunday and after a long while,he will finally be able have some silence which he really really deserve at how liam and niall started bickering or how zayn started saying dirty things in his ears while playing with his collar which always make him purr like crazy.

They also had a very weird obsession with his ears, louis loves to play with his hairs and curls. It was getting ridiculous....but he will not have it at any other way. They also like to pick him and put him on their laps and hugged him tightly while watching the movie or when eating food.

After being touched starved so long, wanting affection even when he made big walls to not let someone again in his life to break him into pieces.
He felt relaxed when niall and liam started arguing about stupid things like food. When zayn says those dirty things,he felt loved and zayn hands always around his waist telling him that he is protected and loved. Louis playing with his hairs while he stressed about tests make him feels home and comforted.

Harry washed his hairs and wore black shorts and a tank top. His self harm scars fading. The 4 boys always check of he had self harm again.
He sits on the furniture turning on the T.V. ignoring how he felt like he was sitting on a burning pan which soon became impossible.

He took of his top leaving himself shirtless and took of his shots. The only thing that he was wearing now was his underwear which was starting to get wet.

He quickly realized the symptoms. He was in heat! It will take 2 hours for his heat to hit full force.

Why the hell hadn't he kept taped on his heat! Just what the hell is the time right now? Its 10 a.m. Their meeting will end at 11:30! Should he call them? But what if the meeting is important? Will he be considered selfish?

Decision made, he decided to wait for his alphas to come home. He can go like this for 1 and the half hour....right?
1 second
2 second
3 second
4 second
5 second
6 second

No. He can't do it.  It's too hard. He grabbed his phone, his vision blurry. He had never felt his heat so intense. After meeting their mate, the omega heat gets really intense and without their alphas, the heat can really painful for an omega.

He dialled niall number because he would probably be playing games hiding his phone under the table.

Hello harry? Are you alright?
                                             I am in heat
We are coming

Harry opened the air conditioner (perks of having rich mates) and waited......  He looked at the phone. It been only 5 minutes?! He's going to kill whoever had said  that time runs fast.

He sighed.

Another 10 minutes and he heard the horn of the car. In normal circumstances, he would have run to the door and hugged his alphas. But right now, moving his fingers felt like picking up a big watermelon.

"Harry?" He heard zayn said and he was quickly picked up by his mate.
He heard soft voices talking to each other but it would take so much energy to give attention to the other voices.

"Harry"someone said again,"answer baby. We are getting worried about you"

"Y-yeah?" Harry responded.
"Niall prepare a bath for harry and lou prepare the bedsheets of the room. Make some soup and fill water bottles too"  Zayn ordered and the two quickly went to work. Zayn turned to liam and zayn slowly gave harry to liam. "I will tell the office about our for the week" Liam nodded his head and zayn got out of the living room.

"Harry baby" liam softly whispered to his almost nude omega whose head was resting on his chest to block out the light.

"Yes li" Harry mind was getting over the haze as he was close to his alpha.
Liam sat on the sofa and placed him on his lap, rubbing circles on his back.

"Its hot li" Harry said, tears appearing in his eyes.

"Shh I know baby. But we will make you feel good soon" Liam promised and harry gave a watery shake of his face.

Zayn came in the room and sat beside liam, softly patting his hairs.

"I have prepared the bath" Niall said and liam picked up harry and took him to the bathroom.

Harry gently was placed in the water after checking the correct temperature, niall add some bubbles in water which seems to perk up harry as he licked up bubbles and laughed adorably.

Louis came in the bathroom with a towel and gently wrapped it around him.

He was placed on the bed, his eyes dropping. The heat was soon going to hit. They had already talked about this. They would mark harry as theirs in this heat.

Just one hour and the heat finally hit

I am not really comfortable of writing a smut scene😜😜 so I am not going to write it. Hope you like the update and please vote and comment!!