Chapter 11

The light falls on a young youth who had seen too much in his life which he didn't deserved at all especially an omega.
"What the hell man? Its already morning?" Harry groaned hiding himself in a really warm body.
He opened his eyes and found zayn who seems to be his source of warm.
Harry tried to remember what had happened in the last few days. The memories came rushing to him.
He had fallen into headspace! Just what the hell!
He felt oddly relaxed and freshened like never before. He can still feel his adult space being pushed by little headspace.
His breathe started to quicken, unable to ease his panic. He suddenly felt two strong arms around him and a deep soothing voice talking to him but for the life of him he couldn't understand what he was saying.
After few minutes, harry finally calmed down and looked at the worried zayn.
"I am so sorry that I fall into little space. I didn't mean to. I will not go in little space ever again. I am sorry. " Harry chanted sorry over and over again.
Without any thought, zayn picked up harry and placed him on his lap. He started rocking back and forth.
"Harry baby listen to me" zayn used his alpha voice to stop the chants of his beloved mate
"Its okay to go in the little space baby. You are an omega and have some important needs which are to be fulfilled by the alpha. It's a part of you and dont say sorry for something you can't control. And we were so happy at seeing you in little space and we are not ever going to leave you. Don't fight your little space baby.  Am I understood?"
Harry nodded his head.
"Verbal answer baby "
"Yes daddy " he said.
Harry slowly entered his little space and smuggled closer to zayn. His head resting on his shoulder still visibly shaking a bit.
"Let's get something for you to eat" Zayn said picking up his omega and heading out of the room.
After they had breakfast with harry showing only a little resistance at eating resigning to the fact that his alphas will not let him get out of their laps until he had finished his food.
Niall suggested to go to shopping for harry little space stuff.
Harry was deep in headspace sucking his thumb and whining when someone tries to take his thumb out of his mouth.
They quickly purchased 4 pacifiers, louis quickly putting a blue pretty pacifier in his mouth.
They had also decided to purchase a collar to show that harry was already in a relation with his mates until they marked him in his heat.
He quickly fastened a white collar with small diamonds embedded in it.
After they had marked him, harry could wear any type and color of collar.
Harry seems to like the collar, his face beaming with happiness. His pretty face with a pacifier and big green eyes could certainly kill anyone.
The alphas growled when someone look harry more than necessary.  The omegas Looked harry in envy and jealousy, betas looked in awe and the alphas looked in jealousy and lust.
The lads felt the need to show off harry to tell them who this pretty omega belong to.
Harry was oblivious to world,his head resting on Louis shoulder sucking his pacifier.
After they had bought onesies of harry choice, diapers, bottles, a crib and soaps.
They decided to was time to go home and they sat in their car.
They reached home, louis carefully carrying harry as he was now asleep.
He set harry in his crib and placed a pacifier in his mouth.
Louis walked out of the room after setting a baby monitor and saw his other mates sitting on a couch watching tv.
All were curled up and without thinking louis jumped on zayn  lap who let out a small 'oof'.
Zayn wrapped his arms around louis, his head resting on his shoulder.
Zayn slowly started running his hands on his body, one grabbing his ass and the other on his neck.
Liam also decided to do the same with  niall and soon enough, they were fucking each other and louis soon came followed by zayn coming in his ass.
Niall was asleep by the whole fucking session, his body laying comfortably in liam lap. Louis too fall asleep his head head nuzzling in zayn neck.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update and I know that the story is getting a bit boring but dont worry! I will try to make the story more interesting but for now enjoy the cute moments of the story! Please vote and comment!

Thank you