Chapter 7

The 4 Alphas were woken up from the jumping and yelping of their little mate. They quickly got up from the bed shocked and curiousity. Their mate was running cussing in his breathe.

Before he could panic more, Louis picked up Harry who squealed in surprise.

"Lo, put me down! I am getting late!! "Harry said trying to get away from louis.

"I am not letting you down until you calm down harry"louis said. "I am calmed. Why will I panic? See, I am not panic. Now let me down "Harry said clearly panicking more.

"Harry Styles calm Down right now or your ass are going to be red" Zayn used his alpha voice to stop their omega getting hurt from his hurry.
Harry stilled at the alpha voice, he let out an omega wolf whine and bared his neck in submission.

The alphas growled possessively at the submission.

"Harry, you are now going to calm down. Okay? It's our duty to take care of you and we don't like when you start doing things yourself. Am I clear? "Niall said sternly
.
"Yes sir" Harry said.

"good boy" Niall praised and grinned more at seeing their omega blush at their praise.

"Zi and Li, you guys make breakfast while I and Niall will make sure that harry gets ready "

The two alphas nodded and walked out of the room.

"let's get you ready. Go and bath, I will place the clothes in the bathroom too. Okay?"Louis said.

Harry nodded his head still in Louis arms.

"Nialler, take Harry from my arms. I am going to put some clothes for him in the bathroom"Niall nodded at Louis and took Harry from Louis arms.

Harry snuggled Niall and Niall started rocking Harry back and forward.
Louis put some some new clothes of Harry in the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom to see Harry almost asleep resting his head on the crook of Niall neck while Niall was humming softly.

"Hey baby, wake up" Niall gently shook Harry and the Two Alphas chuckled when harry mumured something back and yawned widely.
After a bit of shaking, harry opened his eyes and stumbled into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and and started bathing.

Harry looked at his hands where the blade marks were present. It was the first time he had gone so long without cutting and he realized he didn't want to cut anymore.

He can't do this to his alphas and he really didn't want to imagine what they will do. They will probably lock him in a room and will not let him out of their sight.

He looked at the sink and smiled. There was pink panties, a black hoodie and jeans. (A/N-I don't really  know much about fashion things so you can comment me in which clothes you want him to be)
He had never wore panties before but after wearing it, it felt so.. Right.
He quickly wore the clothes thanking Louis in his mind to not pick out a sleevesless shirt.

Harry walked out of the room to find Louis waiting for him. Louis looked at harry and gasped. His mate look so beautiful and gorgeous.

"You look so inquisite baby"he said, "I will love to just fuck you right now but we'll it's to early for you. "
Harry blushed and Louis quickly picked up Harry and walked down the stairs to find Niall face beat red and Liam saying something in his ears which Louis guessed was him dirty talking.

Louis let out a fake cough and the alphas looked them.

"Hello" Harry shyly said.
"Hello baby. Com'on let's eat "Niall said taking Harry from Louis Arms and putting him on his lap.

"Why?I had ate yesterday.  Can't I skip? "
"No Harry. Remember the rules, no skipping meals"Niall said in a firm tone and Harry sadly nodded his head.

They ate the breakfast and Liam decided to take Harry college. They walked in the garage and Harry gasped at looking so many cars. He had never shown much interest in cars and so he probably Don't know their names but looking at these cars, he can figure out one thing.They are fucking expensive.

"let's go kitten" Liam said holding Harry hand and walked towards a black expensive car.

Harry immediately settled inside the car with Liam sitting in the driving seat. Liam started the car and soon they were on the roads of London.
It was pretty quiet trip but a comfortable one. When they reach the university, Liam gave a peck on Harry lips.
"Any of us can come to pick you up and don't go anywhere. Okay? "Liam said and Harry nodded in understanding.

"Okay Li "Harry respons.
"bye baby "
"bye li"

Harry was left standing on the university gate and immediately went inside it. The First Class would soon start and he had to tell Oliver all about what had happened in the past week.
"Hazz! I was so worried about you. You weren't picking up your phone and when I asked the places you work they said that you hadn't been there. I was so worried! I t-thought yo-you"Oliver couldn't able to bring what he wanted to say. He knew that his best friend so self harm, he had himself seen it when harry thought he was alone.

"I am fine Oli. I swear. Imetmymatesthisweekend "Harry  reassured Oliver and rushed out the last part but the blank look Oliver gave him it tells that he didn't understood.

"Umm Hazz, I didn't understand "
"I met my mates this weekend "Harry said slowly and waited for Oliver to say something when he was pulled in a tight hug.

"I am so happy for you Harry! I can't tell you how much happy I am. You are such a sweet guy Harry. You deserved the best and I will make sure that your happiness will not be taken! I will probably kill your parents if need be if they come in between you and your alpha "Oliver said. Oliver was the only one who knew about Harry past. He had seen the scars when harry had came in this new school. He had quickly befriended Harry and they had gotten drunk by mistake in a party. He had listened when harry told about his past and thankfully he had remembered it when he had woken up from the hangover.

"Thanks Oli "
"Your welcome. Now tell me about your alpha "
Oliver to his bestfriend as he talked about his alphas.

It was lunch when things went down. Harry was walking alone in the hall,Oliver had some work with his maths proffesor. When he was suddenly surround by Kevin and his gang. They all were betas and they had bullied him for long time, they never Came close when Oliver was with him but when he was alone, it was a different story.

"hey there you slut! Who were you talking to in the morning? I bet you had being fucked by him!Yo-" Kevin was cut off by Oliver who with a murderous look came forward.

"You shut up you bitch. I am going to talk to my father and I will make sure you are suspended from this school before you can blink " Oliver said. His father was the principal of this school. The only friend Oliver ever had was Harry who didn't befriended him because he was rich but with love. Oliver had always seen Harry as his small brother and he would be damned if he let anyone hurt Harry.
Oliver turned to his friend but found that harry wasn't there.
Oliver ran to one place he knew he would found Harry.

You are a slut!
You are worthless!
You should die!
Harry opened his bag and pulled out the blade and quickly sliced until his whole hand was covered with blood.

"Harry! "Oliver yelled.
Harry fainted and Oliver immediately grabbed Harry phone and dialled his Alphas contact which wasn't hard to find as harry has very few contacts.

"Hello? "A deep voice said.
"please come! Harry has fainted and there is lot of blood "
"What? We are coming. Stay right and don't leave him"
"Okay" the call was cut.

Hey guys! I am sorry for the late update (I say that in every part but because of exams and stuff I am not able to update).
Please vote because your vote encourage me and your comments make my updates faster.
And please follow me! (Is it polite to say that?)

Thank you