▪️intro

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

finding hope - love

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── X:XX

◁          II          ▷

perfection is something objective and unreal, yet we all crave it in our lives. whether it be the perfect life or the perfect body - we look at magazines, at people, at instagram photos and wishing we could be as perfect. wishing we could reach that level of perfection. wishing we were those beautiful people we see everyday, whether it be a magazine or real life, in this social media driven world, not everything our eyes see is real. insecurity is something every human being has to deal with. even the most beautiful person on earth battles with insecurities every day. it's that insecurity that often leads to catfishing people, by pretending to be someone you're not.

or there's the other story. the unsaid one. the self battling one. the one no one dares speak of, because today's society won't care, won't believe it or will label you as an attention seeker.

and this. . .this is my story. this is my journey of loving myself. it's not going to be pretty. i'm not here to sugar-coat anything. if you want to leave, i understand, but if you want to stay, sit back, relax and enjoy.
__________
©bluebusan 2019

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

COPYRIGHT
this book or any portion of it may not be manipulated, reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever. i do not own the characters, but i do own the storyline and i will not hesitate to sue anyone who plagiarises it. the confirmed consequences of plagisarism are imprisonment 3-6 years and a fee of 4,000$.

WARNING
contains mature language, triggering issues(depression, mental disorders, anorexia, bulimia) and ship sinking. if you're sensitive of these, do click away. you have been warned.

y'all, haven't specified the bp ship yet, cause i want you all to guess ;)