ix

eventually, i started exercising regularly

eventually, i started exercising regularly. i began drinking more water, cut the junk food out of my diet and ate until i no longer felt hunger - not until i felt full. it was going pretty steady, i began losing the weight rapidly and i was happy. i would exercise everyday for two hours or maybe even more nonstop. i'd start off with a warm-up and then follow chloe ting's videos on youtube and lastly i'd follow kpop fitness videos for the remaining time as my cardio.

everyday i would step on my bathroom scale and each weak i'd see results, weighing even less than the week before. i was happy. i felt comfortable with my body and i slowly started to love myself more and more. chaeyoung would notice how much weight i'd lost each week and compliment me, expressing how much she envied me for losing weight so quick while still maintaining my curves.

i felt happy and satisfied with my results. my peers had finally stopped pestering me about my weight and it felt great. for once, i wasn't the center of attention, i wasn't the target of the day and i wasn't their toy.

i was just a normal girl with a now slim figure.

if only i knew this routine i had build up wouldn't last long.