-7-

"So, Kim Mingyu. We have a lot to talk about."

The only thing the tall boy could do in that moment was stare in utter horror at the situation, unable to comprehend the image in front of him. The piercing red eyes held by stranger didn't help one bit, the glow and utter clarity of the orbs under the dark giving the younger boy goose bumps from the nape of his neck all the way to his wrists. A fear the boy had never quite felt before filled his head and lungs, his breathing similar to an ever-changing tempo in a musical piece he has played years before. His respiration pattern matched in irregular pattern to the weight that hung from his arm, the blond boy being filled with confusion and panic rising at an engulfing rate. 

With a shaking voice full of dread and pure dismay, Soonyoung whispered shyly to the boy he clung on to for dear life; wanting an answer from the other. "Do you know this guy?" He asked, turning his focus from the stranger with the weird contact lenses to the tanned latter. 

As Soonyoung awaited his response, he watched Mingyu's every move. From his excessive blinking to the continuous staring, the dancer could tell the other was in obvious distress. His body language, breathing and tense muscular contractions not letting an inch of his concern be buried with lies. However, even with worry filling his system, he answered the other after a very sharp breath. "No. I have no idea who he is. I don't even know how he has my name." He whispered back, praying with every fiber of his being that the other couldn't hear any part of the conversation. Yet, even in this dire situation, god wasn't listening. 

Both Soonyoung and Mingyu's breathing halted when an audible laugh was heard in the darkness. The perceptible sound was small, concealed and very passive. The dancer's hands began to shake around Mingyu's bicep as the affair continued with unease. "You know I can hear you right?" A small, fake to the ear chuckle was aural after his words; the state of stress and anxiety increasing in both of the boys' hearts. "Pathetic. Truly, and absolutely pathetic." Ounces of vile venom and disinterest was very coherent in his tone. It was similar to a voice an evil villain in a Disney would use with the main protagonist. To put it simply; it was far from pleasant. Even as his words continued to flow, his tone rested equally as spiteful. "Now, I'm going to ask you only once. Sit on the couch when I turn on this light without a sound, and wait till I ask you a question to speak. Got it?" 

Without a second question, Soonyoung nodded rapidly, fearful of the outcome if he had disagreed to the other's words. However, on the contrary, Mingyu's head stayed in place, endless ponders running in his skull and onto his tongue. "And what if we don't follow your demands?" He cockily asked, the worry in his voice seemingly falling through the cracks of the hardwood floor. However, the anxiety wasn't gone completely, as Soonyoung's doubled with the bold action of his hugging post. With a shaky hold, the dancer's grip grew tighter and tighter as the seconds passed. So tight, Mingyu thought the circulation on his upper arm has been fully halted with the action. Regardless of how his arm felt, his expression stayed cold as he awaited the response from the glowing eyed man. 

Instead of a passive chuckle or a witty timbre, pure force and dominance filled his voice as he responded to Mingyu's words. "You don't have a choice. I'll have you joining your other helpless friends within seconds of you disregard my wishes." Mingyu's mouth transformed into the Sahara desert within milliseconds, the submission and obedience being punched into his stomach with force and intimidation. "Consider this a warning, and a blessing." 

When the other finish, the room entered a silence that could only be described as fearful. With pure dread and dismay in the air, the only thing audible in the premises was the soft, synced  breathes of the restrained boys over to the left. The red eyed beast took the lack of noise as a win, a smile forming at the corners of his mouth as he strolled over to the light switch with a presumptuous pep to his step. All the scared duo heard the clacking of the stranger's heeled boots against the floor until the click of the switch filled the sound vibrations, the golden toned light illuminating the flat with vibrancy.