thank u for 12k! a/n

once again, worst author in the world is making her monthly wattpad visit. im working on this story as well as working on my mental health so im sorry for delays but also im not, its just how it is.

but imma get the actual reasoning of this post,,,,,, we hit 12k n 600 votes!!! thank u sm for reading one of my favourite pieces of art I've ever produced. yes, i read over some of my earlier and even recent paragraphs n cringe at small mistakes or word choices but at the end of the day, thats the best way to learn. thank u all for encouraging me to write and giving me the confidence to continue writing. this book is nothing without you.

now that we're over the mushy shit, i just wanna get two things clear before i continue and finish this story.

ONE: although i am writing a piece of fiction that uses names and slight examples of their personalities does NOT i promote the shipping of members IRL or think they are in a relationship. this is purely fiction and i respect the men i choose to write abt grandly. please refrain from making comments that promote the fetishization of gay men/relationships in my comments. its disgusting and as a lesbian myself, i dont wanna see that shit. ever. especially not in smth i produce.

TWO: after bloodline, im happy to announce that i will be writing a verkwan fic! unlike this story, there will not be any side ships/ones that affect the plot too much. the story will be based around the truths of the idol industry and will contain sensitive topics such as rape, abuse, eating disorders, homophobia, racism, substance abuse, mistreatment, depression and other triggering topics. its a very heavy story and im not even sure if you guys would read it or not. if you would, please give me feed back as if u are totally uninterested i have numerous other plots that i love that i cloud produce a story for. i have a brain that never sleeps.

annnnd thats all. again, thank u for 12k reads n 600 votes, i love u all sm!!!

 again, thank u for 12k reads n 600 votes, i love u all sm!!!