-15-

Wonwoo didn't know what to expect upon entering the library on his venture to find the infamous Xu Minghao, but, finding the vampire passed out cold upon the cold wooden floor with thick, dark coloured blood dripping from his hands was not even close. In fact, it wasn't even in the ballpark. It was definitely a surprise, an ill fated surprise at that. As soon as the red-eyed vampire laid his eyes upon the mullet boy's body, he ran up to the man to see if he was breathing or if his heart still made even, regular beats. Thankfully, when the curly-haired man put his ear upon the smaller's chest, he heard the steady patterns of both his lungs and his heart; being music to his vampiric ears. However, even with the confirmation that the man was with him, the fear of something unbelievable being wrong with him began to fill his consciousness. Without a second to spare, the muscular korean hauled the heavy lidded man over his shoulders, not worrying about the blood stains that his wounds would cause. In the end, all the mattered was the boys safety, not some cheap t-shirt.

With the weight of the unconscious man on his shoulders, he ran out of the library as fast as he could without disrupting Minghao's body. His breath became short and hard as he worry and fear filled his mind, his feet  roughly colliding with the ground. With his eyebrows furrowed and teeth clenched tightly, he ran toward the stairs and took every step with speed and agility. Once his figure stood at the last step, he glanced toward the younger's body and made sure he was okay. However, with the other's pale facial expression not changing in the slightest, it was hard to see if he had caused any pain or affected anything at all. With a sigh of annoyance and fear, he glances away from the other's emotionless face and tread down the halls in search for anyone who could help. Thankfully, as he ran down the hall, two figured were slowly strolling up the carpet floor; soft foot steps following their figures. Once Wonwoo finally realized who the tired and exhausted facial expressions belonged to his heart jumped in excitement. It was none other than Jisoo and Seokmin. 

When the duo's eyes landed on Wonwoo and Minghao's limp figure, confusion and worry filled their faces; questions bubbling in their throats from the sight. However, before they could even blink, Wonwoo's broken, hoarse voice began to explain the situation. "I don't know what happened either. When I entered library the first thing I saw was his body out cold. He's also bleeding, from his hands I think. I don't know what to do, that's why I was looking for someone."

Jisoo's expression dropped with sadness and exhaustion at his words where as Seokmin's eyes grew with intensity and interest, wanting to know more. That's where the duo had their differences. Seokmin was always down to help someone if they asked, even if he was exhausted to to point of death. However, on the other hand, Jisoo would wait till morning. Seokmin was desperate and Jisoo had patience. They balanced each other, that's why they worked so well together. And this situation was no different. As the Korean-American boy held his head in his hands, Jisoo pressed on with queries toward the black-haired vampiric. "Wait so...You found him unconscious, bleeding, on the floor of the library? With no like, clue as to why he's passed out?" 

"No." Wonwoo said swiftly, shaking his head in addition to his words. "Nothing. He was just...there. I'm so worried. But he's still breathing, and his heart seems to still be beating." 

Jisoo thought over the situation, his eyes in a dark bliss due to the light being sheltered by his pale hands. Even with exhaustion and dizziness on his mind, he knew he couldn't leave minghao like this. Not again. With a plan forming in his head, he lifted his chin and faced the curly-haired vampire with his bottom lip between his teeth. "We need to tend to him immediately. Lets go to Zhennan and Samuel's room since it's closest. The infirmary is too far."