-14-

Wonwoo watched the door shut behind Jihoon with shock on his blood-shaded eyes, still filled from confusion from the conversation just seconds before. His lungs brought normal breaths to rapid grasps of air, not being able to digest the plate of stress and accusation that had just been fed to him. Instinctively, the warrior sat down limply from his staggered stand; staring down toward his feet like they were the most interesting thing in the world. He couldn't look at Seungcheol in the eyes, his heart hardening with sadness and self-hate. Negative thoughts filled the vampire's mind to the brim; thoughts of his beloved superiors now hating him with every fiber of their beings. Even the dim thoughts of expulsion from the guild filled his worried mind, his air ways matching the pace of his worried ideas. Wonwoo nervously grabbed his luscious locks between his rough, calloused fingers, pulling the soft sections in frustration. 

The leader and his partner looked at the younger with sorry eyes, their heart breaking at the sight. Wonwoo was the strongest man they knew, who valued trust and loyalty above his well being; over his life. Biting a mortal would be breaking every moral and every rule he stood for, and their dear Wonwoo never broke the rules. Seungcheol and Jeonghan made sad eye contract before silently agreeing on an action, knowing they had to do something in order to help their golden vampiric. So, with a graze of hands, the duo broke off from their close position and walked toward their worried boy, sitting on either side of his hyperventilating figure. 

When the vampiric felt the weight of the two fall onto the cushions, he looked up from the floor wit tearful eyes and found his leader and his favourite brother's face. Usually, just seeing them would lighten up the commonly dim boy's face and attitude. However, in that moment, all their company did with make the tears in his eyes form larger and more heavy; threatening to fall down his scarred, injured cheeks. "Seungcheol....J-Jeonghan...." He said softly, his voice falling through cracks of emotion. With every word, his voice grew heavier and heavier, faltering with the emotion. "Cheol, Hannie, I swear I didn't bite him." By now, he failed to hold in his harsh cries. Now, his words were mixed with deep sobs and tear-stained cheeks. It was one of the few times Seungcheol had every seen the warrior cry. "I fucking swear, I didn't-"

His thin voice was cut off by two soft touches upon his lower and upper back, accompanied by a very familiar deep set voice. Wonwoo immediately halted his voice as his audible senses heard Seuncheol's voice. He attempted to stop his salty tears as well, but they fell with small hiccups as his voice filled the study. "Wonwoo, calm down. I know you didn't. I can see it in your heart." His sobs grew heavier with every word, unable to control his emotions. "And Wonwoo, I trust you. You would never do that to me, to our guild. You're too good for that." With every emotional word that flew out of Seungcheol's mouth and attached to the black-haired boy's heart, his cried grew more compulsive and grew more tearful; the cause of each tear being different from the next. Tears fell due to his reputation faltering due to Jihoon's words, other's fell for the leader's trust upon him.

Regardless of what caused the tears that fell from his red eyes, Jeonghan swiftly pulled his focus toward him with the grip pf his chin. He softly wiped the salty tears from his cheeks with calm coos of appreciation and soothing words slipping from his tongue. Once his sweater sleeve had picked up every stray tear, the blond vampire pulled the younger into a loose hug; running his pale hands through the upset boy's wavy hair. The tearful boy gladly accepted, grabbing desperately onto the fabric of Jeonghan's sweater as he sobbed into his shoulder. The second in command just held him tightly, rubbing soft circles into the back of his back. The leader leaned over and also placed his hands upon his back. Every once in a while, the blond and the raven-haired man's hands would collide, a small blush forming on both of their cheeks. However, when they realized what was happening, their blushes faltered and were left with a sour expression; one of sadness and worry.