-25-

Two weeks. Two weeks was how long chaos was silent in the carat manor, a well deserved break placed upon all fifteen men with relief and gratitude, not wasting a single second of it. Well, everyone except one oddity.

While Seungcheol was sound asleep in Jeonghan's arms, a certain light lavender haired fairy was typing his fingerprints away on a hologram keyboard. He heard travels of laughter and sizzles of frypans from the vents as his eyes focused on his reports, bittersweet butterflies turning in his stomach at the sounds. However, before he could could click on the icon that read 'turn in', he heard the metallic rattle of a door knob, followed by whines from the door hinges and small footsteps. Before the culprit could close the door, Jihoon's eyes already had shot their direction to investigate. However, every ounce of worry and anxiety in his body leveled as he saw the man's ten-to-ten features and questioning brown eyes. He let out a relieved breath, along with a simple, "Hey."

A giggle escaped the other's rosy lips, something that made the butterflies in his stomach come and go for days now, similar to the ones he felt earlier. However, they were different. Instead of dread following the backflips in his stomach, it was something else. Something much more enjoyable, but he couldn't explain it. Thankfully, he didn't have to as the thick silence was broke with words laced with excitement. "Hi! I wanted to check up on you."

Soonyoung witnessed the short boy playfully roll his eyes as a sarcastic chuckle traveled to his ears, a grin he knew the fairy wanted to conceal still apparent on his lips. "Why? Afraid I'm going to disappear?"

The light haired man expected a witty and comical response from the blonde dancer, but was met with pure confusion and slight horror, paler than if he has seen a ghost. Before Jihoon could question if he was okay, Soonyoung mustered out a question full of perplexity and pure human confusion. "Wait. Fairies can disappear? Why did you never tell me that!?"

"What?" Jihoon questioned back to the mundane, not believing the words falling from his tongue. "No Soonyoung, fairies can't go invisible. It was a joke. All we can do is to tell and interpret the future from visions."

The lavender haired boy watched gears turn behind the dancer's chocolate eyes, as if he was being told the world's most mind boggling secret. The look on his face worried the latter for a second, but all the doubt was released when a sly smile fixed its self back onto Soonyoung's plump pale pink lips. "Really? Thats so cool! You're kind of like....i dont know. A god I guess."

As the dancer spoke. he scratched his neck and avoided sharing a glance with Jihoon, showing the fairy that he was either embarrassed in his answer or had a lack of vocabulary to express his intended image. Although the man felt for Soonyoung, he still couldn't hold back a small chuckle from how innocent and pure the other's answer was. Regardless whether the latter intended to complement Jihoon by comparing him to a saint, it touched every part of the fairy's very lonely heartstrings that he compared himself to such a being. A being known for their wisdom, knowledge and teachings. It made him feel warm inside, the warmth traveling from his lower stomach all the way to his upper chest, resting on the apples of his cheeks.

"Im not a saint or a saviour. I'm barely a decent creature, but thank you."

Soonyoung internally smirked at the sight in front of him, a bright blushing boy with knee highs on. For a man who from afar is cold and closed off, the dancer saw a different side he never could have guessed existed. He wasn't intimidating nor was he elitist, he was just a person who needed to be given a chance. And whether the fairy knew it or not, Soonyoung would be the one to give it to him.