Nightmares_Bakugou

Bakugou's POV

I was hurt. My body was sore and aching with pain, and a stream of blood dripped down my forehead. The villain in front loomed over me, as I closed my eyes.
Dammit. I'm so pathetic, to die like this. I hope Y/N will be okay without me.

The light from the villains quirk expanded, ready to blast me to my final breath. How could I give up?

Just before I thought everything was over, a shadow blocked the light that was sailing towards me. The black ponytail waved and the blue cloth waved around a pair of shoulders.

"Y/N!" I screamed, seeing her sturdy silluoet break into a million pieces as she fell to the ground, taking the blow for me. My heart shattered. I rushed forward. It's not like she wasn't badly wounded already.

The villain was quickly contained by other Heroes. I held Y/N in my arms, caressing her cold body. For the first time in years, I cried, and screamed her name. Tears rushed out as my voice grew hoarse with the yelling, shouting, and calling at something that left and would never come back...

Kirishima's POV

I was playing games with Denki and Sero  when I heard it. Bakugou, on the other side of the wall, was screaming Y/N's name. Upon closer listening, I realized he was crying too. No, not just crying, sobbing his heart out. He was screaming and calling for Y/N.

I told Sero and Denki about what was happening through the game chat. Since they were on a different floor, I told them to not come down.

I crept into the hall, trying not to wake anyone who wasn't already woken by Bakugou's cries. I opened the door to reveal a curled up Katsuki, rolled into a feral position, tears streaming down his cheeks and fists and jaw clenched tightly in agony. His voice echoed through the halls. I quickly closed the door.

I grabbed his shoulder and shook him, trying to wake him. I hated seeing the egotistic, rude Bakugou in this state.

"Bakugou. Bakugou! Y/N is fine, it's okay!" I continued to shake him, and he continued to shout for Y/N. I finally decided to do the one thing I could think of.

I ran up the stairs, onto the girls floor. I knocked a few rapid times on Y/N's door, and she opened it, dressed in thin nightgown and yawing, her slippers barely on.

"Ei, it's one in the morning, what's going on?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Bakugou's having a nightmare. He keeps screaming your name and I can't wake him up. Help him, please." I looked her in the eye as she slowly processed, and bolted down the stairs, her slippers finally on. She reached his room before I did. His screams intensified, and I could barely hear Y/N's voice trying to calm her boyfriend.

Y/N's POV
Crap. I couldn't do anything. This was the first time I'd been present during a nightmare of his, and by how Ei sounded, this time was really bad. I rushed into his room, his door already ajar. The sight before me crushed my heart.

My sweet exploding boy was curled up, in pure agony, crying out for me as he sobbed, the salty liquid staining his pillowcase. I rushed to him, cupping his face in my hands.

"Katsuki. Katsuki. Everything is fine. I'm here. You can relax." I whispered soothingly into his ear, and his screaming subsided into quiet, shaky shouts. His eyes slowly opened, and as he saw me standing there, alive and unharmed. He was so relieved, he broke out into more tears.

"Y/N, Y/N....Y/N...." He repeated my name over and over. I climbed into his bed, pulling him under the covers with me. I clutched his body, which was shaking violently. He buried his face into my chest, and took a few staggering breaths.

"Y/N...You'll never leave me, right? You're always going to be by my side, loving me, right?" He looked up at me, curled into my body.

"Of course I will. Now you get some sleep, okay?" I whispered into his ear, and the tension in his body drained. We fell asleep to each other's breathing, comfortable in our embrace.

5 years later
Bakugou's POV

She said she'd never leave me. She said she'd always be there, by my side. So why....?

Why was her crippled, bloody body in my arms. Why were her hands so cold? Why wasn't she waking up? Why...

I begged to wake up. I begged that I would wake up and discover this was all a dream, that I didn't lose Y/N. That this was all just a nightmare, and I'd be woken up by Y/N's soft hands, like five years ago.

But I knew I couldn't. I knew, because I couldn't believe this. I couldn't accept that this was reality. That my sweet, adorable, kind, loving, and incredibly beautiful Y/N was dead in my arms because I couldn't protect her.

I bowed my head to her stomach and let the silent tears flow. Camera crews flew around, capturing my intense grief. But I didn't care. I let the whole world see us together. The power couple, we were called. The inseparables. When one of us was called, it was expected that the other would come. I showed the whole world what she was to me. This was just the same. Showing everyone how much she meant to me.

The next month

What was the point? My Y/N wouldn't be there to hold me anymore, or welcome me home, or fight with our backs pressed together. So what was the point in staying?

I stood on the top of U.A. tower. How fitting, I thought, that the place where I first met the love of my life would be the place I ended my own because she was no longer here.

I stepped to the edge. People started watching, calling out to me. It was all white noise. When they realized I was Ground Zero, doing this because the loss of H/N (Hero name), they started tearing up. They begged and called to me. It meant nothing.

I was one foot out now, when I retracted it. If u was going to fall, I would do it at once.

So with everyone watching, I took a deep breath, and let myself fall. As a bright white took over my vision, I was happy. I wouldn't be alone.

↞<≤≦≪≮↟≯≫≧≥>↠

This was sad. Sad to write, sad to read, and sad to realize I keep doing this no matter how bad my writing is. Lol.

Okay have a great day, might continue if this reaches fifty, and

BYEEEEEEE~~