Betrayal-DabiHawks ministory part 1

Instagram credit to: blizzora

Note: Im an anime only, i know, scandalous, so I don't really know what hawks is like...

----

"Hah, to think that I trusted you, that you were different from all the other heroes, that I could love you without being hurt."

Dabi held the knife against the red-winged man, clutching his golden hair tightly in his scarred hand.

"No...No! It's not what you think!"

"Hah, really?"

"P-Please don't hurt me."

"No, I am going to cut you into pieces, starting with your face. Come on, open that mouth like when you want to suck my cock~" He pressed the blade against his cheek, but drawing no blood.

"Please, Dabi, it doesn't have to be like this..." He whimpered.

"Yes it does. If it didn't have to be like this, you wouldn't hand over our information to the authorities, would you? You wouldn't let my father know who I was, so he would try to came for me, would you? You wouldn't let- no, help him corner me so I was forced to kill my father. My own father. Sure, he was shitty, and I'm a villain who kills people, but my own father. And you... Oh, I can't even start about you."(Again, never read the manga, don't know what happened.)

"H-He made me..."

"Then you could've come with us. I asked you to, and you didn't. You really should have." Dabi threw Hawks onto their shared bed. Though Dabi was angry, and threatening, Hawks' skin was unblemished. Dabi didn't touch him.

He felt so torn. His loyalty lie with the Heroes, yet his heart betrayed him. He wanted to protect the community, save the people, be an exemplary hero that generations would look up to. At least, thats what he thought until last year, when he met Dabi. Their relationship took on a turn. 

He turned from a hunter to a lover. He was supposed to kill him, but was captivated by his gorgeous eyes. He was taken prisoner, and Dabi took a liking to him. They fell for each other. Hard. And quite intensely, too. Within the first month, they were fucking left and right, and became each others world. 

Hawks went back a week later. 

It was fine, they were always finding a way to love each other.

Keyword: were. 

were

/wər/verb

second person singular past, plural past, and past subjunctive of be.

And now, Dabi found out it was him who had leaked all the info. And he was getting what he deserved.

What have I done...?

"Please, T-Touya, I'll do anything-" Slap.

Hawks eyes widened, and put his hand on his cheek.

"What if I get hurt?"

"Heh, you would never get hurt."

"What if you hurt me?"

"Hawks...I will never, ever hurt you, promise. No matter what. I would never lay a hand on you. But, if a time comes where I do hurt you, please, end my life."

"D-Dabi..." Tears welled up in his eyes, and the scarred man pulled back and released the hero. He stumbled back, staring at the hand that had made forceful contact with Hawks.

"You...you promised..." Hawks started crying. Dabi struggled to his feet and made to take the winged man into his arms. When Hawks flinched and retracted, Dabi bit his lip, and turned around. Hawks looked after him, and saw his own arm reach out for him.