Never Stop - TodoBaku Fluff

---

Thank you for the 250+ Reads!!

Omegaverse AU just without soulmates.

---

"You look good today, half n half." Bakugou, the biggest flirt in school, winked at Todoroki.

He's a flirt, no matter how handsome he is...

But the boy couldn't fight away the blush and in the end, just let it take over his features.

Damn it, feelings...

"You wanna hang out later? We could go to my place." Bakugou leaned on his left leg, which was stepped on Todoroki's lunch table. His chest was leaned in and so was his face.

"Sorry, I have plans."

Restrain yourself, Shoto. Don't let him fool you.

He looked over at Midoriya, now chatting away happily with his friends. When they'd broken up, it was okay for the green bean. It wasn't for him.

After winter break, Todoroki kept low and out of the way of Bakugou. But the blonde had other plans.

Bakugou slammed his hand on the wall next to the bicolored hair boy's face. In front. Of. Everyone.

"Hey beautiful, missed you." He took one of the flustered child's hands, and gently pressed his lips to each knuckle.

Todoroki was red faced, flustered, and blubbering.

"So cute, kitten."

"Your finally doing it hah, Bakugou?" Sero, a boy from Todoroki's math class nudged the ash blonde with his shoulder, wearing a smirk.

"Yeah, so you better pull everything off just right."

"Don't stress. Do you know who your talking to?" Todoroki remembered. Sero was the class party planner and Kaminari excelled at planning. Most of that talent went to pranks however.

Todoroki walked out the school alone, as usual. As he stepped out of the front gates, he noticed something strange.

Tons of people were around, all seemingly staring at him. But when Shoto followed their eyes, he noticed Bakugou standing behind him.

"Bakugou?"

No. No. N, O, no. The words echoed in Bakugou's mind, tearing at his heart.

"I'm sorry, Bakugou-san, but I cannot accept your confession."

"But, but why? At least answer me that?" Bakugou stuttered, possibly for the first time in years.

Todorki curled up in his bed. His crush of seven years had just confessed to him, in front of everyone. Why didn't he say yes?