Captive - KiriBaku Smut

"Sir, there has been a suspicious foreigner wandering our lands. He has been caught and is currently being kept in the West dungeons." My advisor, Sero Hanta, reads off a paper. My lackey, Kaminari Denki, tags alongside him. I am currently doing paperwork for the alliance with my sisters kingdom. Mina rules the acid territory, which is currently being terrorized by One for All, the second most powerful kingdom in the world. But that didn't worry me. Because we were the first most powerful kingdom in the world. And by a lot, too.

I place down my pen and sigh. "Can't you see I'm doing paperwork? Fuck off, you annoying extras!" I growl at them. Werewolf anger rolls off of me and over them, and they cower. Serves them right, the shits.

"Bakugou." I hear my mentor call from the entrance of my office. Aizawa was my teacher before I became king. He is now teaching Eri, but I can't help but submit to him. Grudgingly, of course.

"What, Aizawa? I'm doing stuff to help Mina."

"The captive has bright red hair. It's spiky. His quirk is hardening. He's a spy from the Ice region." My head shoots up.

"The ice region? No refers to them as that anymore. It's been part of One for All for a decade." This is starting to get interesting.

"I said ice region, because it should bring up some memories."

Flash back
"What?!" Mitsuko shouted at the messenger.

"I-it's true... Eijirou Kirishima has turned rogue and joined the ice region." The servant rambled in fear.

"SHUT UP BITCH, KIRI WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" I yell, my mind not processing what I had heard. My childhood friend? My crush? Turning rogue? Impossible.

"Katsuki, watch your mouth." Mitsuku yells.

"FUCK OFF, OLD HAG," She yells something back, but I don't notice. The only thought in my head was: it must have been the bullying. And his parents. He couldn't take it anymore. Just because he was born a male omega.

Flash back end

" The ice region..." I snarl, and the weredogs nod to confirm Aizawa's report. I stand up, the chair legs screeching on the floor, and Denki leads me to a cold cell. The west dungeons are all high security cells. They aren't bars. They consist of a medium sized room with no windows, and a metal door with a grate. It was lit by a single torch.

I swing open the door, to find the person I truly dreaded seeing. Eijirou Kirishima was sitting with his back leaned against the back wall. His hands and legs are chained, and there's a dog collar linked to a chain that's bolted to the wall. He's wearing a black blindfold, and has a gag in his mouth. I hated seeing him like this, but it was a little....erotic.

Shit, what the fuck is wrong with me? Oh....Hell no. He's not my....he can't be. A traitor can't be my...

I am pulled out of my thoughts as the redhead struggles against the chains. I grab a whip off the shelf, and approach him carefully. He shouts through the gag, struggling more.

"Leave." My voice thunders through the hall. They quickly hurry away. I grab the keys and shut the door behind me. I walk up to him slowly. He seems to feel my presence, and stops struggling, instead resorting to listening for me.

Unfortunately, he doesn't get a chance to find where I am before I rip off his gag. He coughs.

"Eijirou Kirishima. Long time no see." My voice is laced with frost. I see his expression become hopeful.

"B-Bakugou?" His voice is hoarse. "Bakugou...I can't explain. They kidnapped me! Forced me to join them. Please Bakugou, please....don't kill me..." he whimpers, and my heart tremors before shattering.