Daddy's Performance

Based off (Oh shit I forgot but If you read this  and its urs plz comment so I can add credits)'s

fanfic oneshot.

Their book is really nIfTy so go check that out.

-The one I'm basing it off of-

"Yeah Kiri?"

He squeals, blushing redder than a rose, repeating "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" over and over again before he stutters a 

"N-Nothing Katsuki!"

"Tch..idiot."

Mina smiled evily, satisfied with herself and her discovery.

"I knew it! Don't ever lie to my face again!"

-Ok now the shmoot-

"I-I didn't think that counted outside of-" Kiri clamped a hand over his mouth, nearly spilling out a very dirty thought. It was very dirty. So dirty, in fact, that his pants started tightening just from that thought.

"M-mina..." Kiri decided to blame his current predicament on his pink skinned friend.

"Heh heh heh." She was acting nearly as much as a perv as mineta. (His name doesn't deserve to be capitalized.)

Kiri stood up and ran out in intense embarrassment, moving quickly to the kitchen. His face matched his hair. Bakugou looked over in confusion to be met with the other hugging his waist and burying his head in his chest.

"Katsu! Mina's bullying me!"

"Hm? Who's Katsu?"

"Katsu, don't be like this! Not now..." He whined, looking up at his lovers gorgeous face with teary eyes.

"I will be who I want when I want." His large hand reached around and squeezed the red-heads ass, earning a squeak and a sigh of resignation.

"F-fine." A deep breath.

"Daddy. Mina's bullying me~" He whined once more.

"Hm? Who dares to hurt daddy's baby boy?" He smirked at the sizzling Kiri.

Bakugou carried Kirishima in a bridal carry, and strode into the common room. 

"Mina!" He shouted, making her jump.

"Ahahahah..." She giggled nervously, slowly backing up.

"B-Bakubro, I was tricking Kiri into calling you by your pet names... Please don't kill me!" She ran out, leaving them the only two in the common room.

"Oh? So you refused to call me by my pet name huh?"

"No! It was just...uh...weird..." 

"Right. You must be punished, baby boy~" He slapped the redhead's exposed ass.

"Hey, stop, Daddy!" He called out of habit. 

~Mini Kiri: Hey, Katsu!

~Junior Bakugou: What

~Mini Kiri: Wake up!

~Junior Bakugou: What?- Oh, Fuck!

"Fuck, Baby boy, I'm going to punish you so bad, you're going to be begging."

Bakugou picked up his bAbY and yEeEeTeD him onto the bed. In less than a minute, Kirishima was stripped and tied. His hands were behind his back, and clips were attached to his nipples. A string connecting the clips were in his mouth, along with a gag. His ankles were tied together.

"Oh baby boy, you are so beautiful." He yanked out the gag, revealing a slightly salivated mouth.

"Baby, do you know how hot you look right now? All tied up and submissive, just for me." Bakugou dragged him in front of a chair in which he sat down in. The blonde rubbed his bare member with his foot. Kirishima moaned loudly and squirmed.