Smokin Hot Traitor - BakuDeku Lemon

It's ....kinktober! As I was friendly reminder by my friend. I'll be posting lemons this entire month. MUAHAHA!

------

Bakugou POV

"What the hell? Where is everyone?" I yell in the pitch darkness. I had no idea what had just happened. We were training in mountains, and suddenly this black fog descends upon us, rendering our vision useless.

"Kacchan! There you are!" Wait. I recognized that voice. I turn to the source and I can barely see a tuft of dark green hair.

"Deku..." I growl. He emerges from the clouds. Somehow, I can see him perfectly clearly.

"Where were you? You just left in the middle of training." I studied him. He was wearing a loose suit now. There was a red tie that was swung over his shoulder. Where did he get that?

"Oh my, Kacchan. I thought you were supposed to be fast. Haven't you figured out by now?" An evil grin spread across his darkening features.

I take a step back as I come to realization.

"It's you. It's you, isn't it?" He responded by tilting his head forward, still carrying that creepy ass smile.

"You're the U.A. traitor." I say, as the dark swarms aound me, suffocating. I close my eyes.

---

I wake up groggily. Like I had collapsed into bed after a tiring day and woken up to my alarm set 9 hours ago. Unfortunately, this was not the case. I was chained in a dark bar. My hands were tied above my head, standing. My right leg was chained to a wall, but not my left. When I was just thinking how to get out, the door swung open.

"Fucking Deku..."

"Oh? Is that what you want to do?"

"Damn you!"

"Then I'll be damned. You look quite nice restrained." He smirked in a sexy way. I growled again. Before I could process, my pants were slid down.

"Hey! The hell are you doing!" I shout, which earns a gag being shoved into my mouth. Deku looks at me almost affectionately. But his eyes were clouded with lust.

He landed a hand on my clothed member. I gasped, and let out an inaudible squeak. All at once, I wanted more. He continued to palm my dick, and I bucked my hips, craving more. My gag was taken off.

"Do you like it?"

"Y-Yes..." I discovered a new side of myself. He rubbed my balls. I moaned.

"Do you want more?" He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He slipped his hand into my boxers. His fingertips brushed my cock. I squirmed, moaning at such an insignificant touch.

"Yes."

"Beg."

"Please, give me more."

"Of what?"

"P-please...wrap your hand around my cock and pump it!" I hated this, but loved it.

"And who do you want it from?"

"You..." I panted. His cold fingers were slowly inching their way to my tip.

"And who am I?"

"D-Deku." He retracted fingers. I whined.

"Call me..." He sucked my neck, waiting for me to finish. He bit my neck. Hard. Pain flowed through my head, but a moan left my mouth. Who knew I was such a touch deprived masochist?

"D-Daddy..." I choke out in between my gasps and moans. He chuckled.

"Good boy."

He ripped off my boxers, revealing my fully erect dick. He played with it, running his hand along. Too slow for my taste. I whined again.

"F-faster..."

"What was that?" He bit my shoulder this time, and I could feel the blood drip down. I could also feel the pleasure erupting in my skull. Easy to tell which one won.

"P-Please...pump faster, daddy!" I moaned again, ecstasy coursing through me, showing in my face.

"My my, how sensitive." He obliged, grasping my member and pumping it quickly.

"A-ah!~ I-I'm...I'm gonna...c-cum..." As I was on the verge of release, his fingers left. I cried out.

The annoyance didn't last for long, as i soon felt his mouth wrap around my cock. His tongue slurped around, and I was once again so close. Like the previous time, he suddenly left.

A fabric wrapped around my eyes, engulfing me in darkness. I waited. I waited more. I was going to whine when I felt wet fingers slide into me.

"ha-AH! Hn...yes..." Deku's fingers pumped faster, each one driving me more and more to the edge.

"C-c-cumming!" Again, the fingers left. At this point, I was so hard it was painful, and I writhed around, desperate.

"My darling, don't worry. Now is time for the main feast." I could feel Dekus hot breath behind me, as he snaked his arms around to my front. They tickled my member.

A moment later, his dick thrust up into my ass, and I screamed. It was painful, yet felt so good. The pain felt even better. I moaned and screamed as he pumped my dick and played with my balls. The other hand pulled and tugged at my nipples.

"Fuck...fuck...Daddy...daddy!" White liquid spurt out of my member, dirtying the floor in front.

"My, so slutty, aren't you?"

"You...you dickhead."

He chuckled warmly.

"Well, since I'm done with you, bye bye!" I heard a snap of fingers. I tried calling out, but the darkness became darker and engulfed me once again.

~...~...~...~...
This is turning into a lemon book.

Great.

Thx to ma friend @Harrypotter7366 for plot idea!

Bye, ya filthy minded peeps.

BYEEEEEEE~~