Boss - KiriBaku fluff

Uwah! Thx so much for over 100 reads!❤️❤️❤️

---------

It was nearly a year ago now, that Bakugou, the boss of the Japanese mafia network, met his now prescious boyfriend, Kirishima.

At first, when they both knew of their mutual love, Bakugou was hesitant to enter a relationship.

"Why not? If you can barely live without me, and I need you so much, why can't we be in a serious, official relationship?"

"Because!"

"Please, Katsuki, please tell me why..."

"Because...
My life is so dark. Killing, blood, murder. I can't drag you into it."

Spoiler alert: they made it.

Now?

Kirishima sat sideways on Bakugou's lap. He played on his phone while Bakugou dealed with a customer. Bakugou himself was in a large, throne-like leather couch, while the client sat on a cushion behind a small study desk.

They were in the main base, in the public meetings room. Bakugou's throne was at the very end. The walls were lined with marble pillars, and the theme was red, black and white. It was all quite intimidating. But not as intimidating as Bakugou himself. Especially when he was angry.

"You what?" Bakugou snapped coldly, running his slender fingers through Kiri's red hair.

"The mission failed because of false information from you, so we are breaking off our truce." The client was much too confident in the ability of his own organization. He was undoubtly unaware of the vast, and limitless power UA organization held, and completely oblivious to the fact that if Bakugou decided, he could have the clients entire clan killed and cleaned from existence.

He scoffed.

"Oh, no. I absolutely can't have that." The man smiled, possibly choosing to ignore the intense tone of mockery that flowed out with the words.

"I have one condition, if we want to continue our truce."

Bakugou sighed, un interested in whatever was about to happen. He quickly and quietly kissed Kiri's neck.

"Let's hear it."

"Sell me Kirish- augh!" He was cut off by a bullet to his arm.

"Listen to me, as this will be the only thing you hear from now until your death. Kirishima is mine, you hear that? You little shit. He is mine, and no one will ever touch him besides me."

At this, Eijirou pulled his eyelid down with one of his fingers, and stuck out his tongue. Then Bakugou, aimed it directly at mr.clients head.

Bam.

Kirishima flinched.

"Sorry, Ei, did I scare you?"

"No, no, it's okey."

"Alright then. Tell me whenever you feel uncomfortable and I can let deku handle the rest."

"Mm!"

Just then, Bakugou called in the next person.

Kirishima widened his eyes, and his breathing quickened. Bakugou rubbed circles on his arms, and whispered sweet nothings in his ear in attempts to calm hm.

Then Katsuki realized why.

Standing at the door was Mr. kirishima, a man who they worked with every other year.

"Oh? Eijirou, my son! How have you been?"

Kirishima whimpered and buried his head into boom boom bois neck. He clutched onto his shirt, shivering.