Sweet Nothings - KiriBaku Fluff

The two lied on the large bed in their apartment, after a long day of work. Their room sat on a high floor of a New York skyscraper. They could see the lights of the city beaming into their room, casting their cheerful and party-worthy disco lights throughout the space. Thanks to the ample lighting from below, their own place was barely lit, instead relying on the chaos of the streets below and the moon to dimly brighten the area.

Bakugou sat shirtless, smoking a cigarette while petting Kirishima, who lay on his chest, legs entangled together, sleeping. Today had been absolutely disastrous. He'd lost a good business partner because his good for nothing nephew had suddenly taken over. That deku thought he was the most powerful CEO in the world, the way the punk would talk. To be completely honest, Todoroki wasn't much better. Stupid Kaminari couldn't get the cooperation deal with the Ashido corp., and Sero failed to eradicate the last of the Kirishima's family business.

So upon entering his shared home, he had taken out his frustration in an intense few rounds of sex, mercilessly pounding into the tired redhead. 

Bakugou's hands made his way down to Kirishima's lower back, rubbing soothing circles and massaging the area. He might not be able to walk tomorrow, not that he needed to, since he wasn't required to go to work anymore.

"Bakugou...?" The small, sleepy voice of his little brought him back from his thoughts.

"Yes baby? Is there anything you need?" Kiri's face peered up to look at him, rubbing his eyes slightly.

"What time is it?"

"It's nearly one in the morning, princess. Are you hungry?"

"No. I want to sleep more."

"Alright. Are you cold?"

"A little..." He mumbled, already starting to fall back asleep.

"Hm." Bakugou pulled the blanket over Eijirou's shoulders, disposing of his smoke. He leaned down to kiss the soft hair.

"I love you, Ei. I'll take care of you. No one and nothing will ever hurt you." He whispered into the silence of their complex.

"I know..." Ei whispered back.

-----------------------

I'm not sure what I wanted to achieve with this one. And I'm aware I put this in the all oneshots book instead of my Kiribaku book. Too lazy to fix it.

Anyway, again, didn't want to achieve anything, just wanted to update (And promote my kiribaku book lmao) bc I haven't done much in a while and this one has been in the back of my mind.

I just wanted some pure, wholesome fluff, since I've been on a Smut&Angst spree lately.

Hope you enjoyed!

BYEEEEEEEE~