Ring a ring a rosies - KiriBaku Angst

*contains self harm and suicidal scenes. Do not read if triggered by this.*

I woke up. The clock to my right read 4. I got up to see I was in Katsuki's clothes. He was sleeping peacefully in my bed.

I headed to the bathroom. Opening the drawer, my fingers curved around a familiar object.

I pulled out the small blade, cold against my warm fingers. I pulled up the sleeves, and dragged the blade across my left wrist. I smiled through the pain.

It was a relief, the physical pain. Relief from the constant pressure of reality. Of the world. Honestly, I really need a break. A break from living. A very long break preferably. Maybe a break forever.

Beads of blood appeared on my skin. More appeared, as I did it again.

It was addicting. I was trying to stop, for Katsuki, but the moment I left the thoughts always came back.

You're worthless.

You're ugly.

You're pathetic.

You don't deserve love.

You don't deserve Bakugou.

The thoughts always came rushing back, flooding my mind. I finished. 12. Well, that was more than I should have, but less than normal. I cringed, thinking of the time I had over 200 cuts in one night. It was the weekend, so luckily I don't have to see anyone.they were all over. My stomach, thighs, legs, ankles, chest, arms, wrists, neck.

My entire body had been bloodied.

I wrapped up the new cuts, and let the hoodie fall over them. I got up and went to change and shower. I regeled my hair, ending at 6 am. Still an hour until everyone woke up.

I walked out secretly. I crept around my room so as to not wake my sleeping boyfriend.

I pulled out one blade if many from a secret back drawer of my desk, and out it into the computer pocket of my backpack. I threw in bandages along. The computer pocket is a pocket behind the actual backpack, where you can separately store larger electronic devices the zipper is sometimes in the pocket, meant as a safety precaution. Kirishima does this so that no one will find out.

School starts. I plaster on my happy face. School ends. Same things, everyday.

As walk back to the forms, I see a tuft of green hair, which led to a trembling Deku. I rush towards him, worried.

And I regretted it.

"Deku, wtf do you want with me."

"K-kachan...I just, wanted to say this. Or I guess, do this."

I spotted them at the exact moment where broccoli head leans over and kisses Bakugou. I run away.

Why...

What do you mean, why?

Stop, not now.

Stop? Whatever for? You know someone as amazing as Bakugou could never truly love you.

Stop, please.

But you know, don't you? You're too pathetic. Too weak. Hell, why are you still here?

For Katsuki...

Why? You know you're not good enough. You serve no purpose in the world.

So what if it's true, I have to live for-

No one. He doesn't need you. No one needs you.

You...You're wrong...?

They're better off with out you. You should just leave everyone alone and let them be happy. Stop being a burden. You're useless. Just die already.

Stop....

But I know the voice is right. No one needs me. Least of all Katsuki.

I burst into the dorm before anyone else. Everyone was at the arcade, they all made plans together. But I didn't join in. I'd just be a burden.

Because that's all I really am.

Ring a ring a Rosie's.

I'm useless.

I take the knife.

On my wrist.

1...2...3...

7...10...15...

The other one.

20...28...39....

My arms and legs.

50...80...123...

By this time blackness is surrounding my vision. I be done more before, but not so deep. The blood on the bathroom floor is seeping into the drain.

My stomach.

300...How many? I've lost count...

More and more.

I can't stop. It's like a drug, pulling me in. More. More.

More and more.

I'm soaked with blood now, it's a miracle I'm still conscious.

Pockets full of posies.

My vision is darkening. I cut one final one, not too deep, but enough to draw a fair amount of blood. It's not lethal.

I can feel myself slipping away, my senses dampening. The urge to plunge the blade into my neck is tempting, but I'm dying anyway.

It would be a waste of energy anyway.

The last thing I see is Katsuki running in panicked, and holding me in his arms.

Nice, I get to die in Katsukis arms.

Ashes, ashes.

We all fall down.

No fluffy ending for u guys. I was feeling sad so I wanted to do something like this.

I might do a Haikyuu KuroKen fanfiction.

Okey, gn cuz it's like 2 in the morning.

BYEEEEEEE∼