Remember Pt.2 - KiriBaku Fluff

——two years later——

It had been two years since I'd taken him in. He had nightmares every night, and I held him and rocked him to sleep every night. I was helping him adjust back to the world. Though he got to know me, those memories never came back.

So since he had probably forgotten our relationship, I decided to confess again. We were both 24 now. And both single. I was greeting him, coming home from work, when I took a deep breath.

"Ei."
"Hm?"
"You know about before you lost your memory, we were friends, right?"
"Yeah! You were my best friend!" He hums.
"Well you see, we were more than friends. We loved each other. Romantically." I met his eyes, and saw a blush had crept onto his face.
"I'd...like to be that again. So. Eijirou Kirishima. Will you be my boyfriend?" I used the exact same words and tone I used the first time. His eyes glimmered. I smiled, taking that as a yes. But then his smile dropped. I reached out, concerned, but he collapsed on the cold tile floor, holding his head.

"Ei? Oi, Ei! What's happening?" He suddenly stopped. After a moment of silence, he slowly lifted his head. They were filled with tears.

"Ei, what's wrong?"
"I...I forgot you."
"Huh?"
"I'm sorry."he started crying. I hugged him tightly and he buried his face in my chest.
"What the hell are you apologizing for, Shittyhair?" I pet his soft hair.
"I'm sorry...I forgot you. And it took me two whole years to remember." He looked up, his beautiful eyes taking my breath away.
"You mean..."
"I remember. I remember everything."
Bakugou leaned in for a kiss, which Kirishima met.
"I love you, Katsuki."
"I love you more, shitty hair."

.........
A rly, rly, rly short fluff ending. Be I don't want u guys to be sad.
Thx for reading!
BYEEEEEEEE~