Chapter 4

Lucifer's POV

I open the bedroom door. It took me longer than I expected to deal with setting up my meeting. Apparently, Frank is a very busy man. I look into the room and see Rose standing with her back to me by my bedside table. She has changed into a beautiful pink sundress that is tight around her waist, then puffs out at her hips. It falls just above her knees. I can't help but imagine sticking my head between her legs, shielded by the dress as I taste her sweetness. I shake my head, getting rid of the dirty thoughts.

"Sorry that took me so long," I start. She doesn't make any attempt to turn or look at me in any way. Is she okay? "What's wrong Rose?" I ask her, taking a step closer to her.

She suddenly turns and raises her arms. There is a gun in her hands and she is aiming it at me. I look at the gun then at her face. She is afraid, yet determined. I can work with that. I slowly raise my hands into the air, beside my head, making eye contact with her.

"Rose, put the gun down." I say softly, calmly. She scrunches her eyebrows in confusion then determination settles on her face.

"Let me leave." She demands. Oh, my sweet princess, that's not happening.

"Alright, let's just talk about this," I start, taking a step towards her. She tightens her grip on the gun, almost hiding behind it.

"Stay where you are!" She orders me. I stop moving towards her. "I-I want you to call your men, and tell them to let me leave the property."

"Alright." I slowly lower my right hand, never breaking eye contact with her. I reach into my pocket and I see her tense up. I slowly pull my phone out of my pocket and show it to her. Once she calms down a bit at seeing that it is just my phone, I unlock my phone and place a call to Elliot. I slowly raise the phone to my ear. He picks up on the second ring.

"What do you need Lucifer?" He asks. I keep my eye contact with Rose.

"Elliot, I need you to inform the men to allow Rose to leave the property. Tell them not to stand in her way if she tries to leave." I speak calmly into the phone.

"Why sir? Is everything all right?" I can hear the confusion in his voice.

"Everything is fine. I just need you to do as I say." I speak calmly into the phone. Rose watches me intently, relaxing a bit at the fact that I am complying with her wishes so well.

"Alright sir, I will let them know." I hang up the phone and pull it away from my ear.

"Elliot is taking care of it." I say softly, assuring her, and go to put my phone back in my pocket.

"Give me your phone." She says quickly. I look at her. I take this as an opportunity to step closer to her. I take a step closer to her and she tightens her grip on the gun again. "No! Stay where you are! Put it on the ground and slide it to me." She commands.

I can't help but smirk a bit. When I let her, she takes control pretty well. I want to experience her taking control in bed. I slowly lower myself into a squat and put my phone on the ground. I slide it across the carpet, purposefully not pushing it hard enough so she has to take a step closer to me to grab it. I stand back up and raise my right hand next to my head.

She glances down at the phone, flustered that I didn't push it far enough. She steps forward and grabs it, taking her eyes off me for a second to do this. Once my phone is in her hand, she quickly stands back up re-aiming the gun at me. She is now holding it with one hand.

I watch her waiting for her next move. She just watches me, holding the gun. She glances down at my phone. She looks at me and slides it into her bra as her dress doesn't have pockets. I can't help but lick my lip thinking about removing it from its current hiding place. She returns her other hand to the gun so she is holding it with both hands again. Alright. My arms are getting tired. It's time to end this. I slowly take a step towards her.