Chapter 18

Author's Note:

At the end of this chapter, there is an EXTREMELY important author's note. PLEASE stick around to read it! 

Lucifer's POV

I look at Rose and pat my lap. "Come sit on my lap baby." She looks up at me and stands before sitting sideways on my lap. I wrap my arms round her. She stills for just a moment, before resting her head against my shoulder. After only a few minutes, there is a knock on my office door. "Come in." I answer.

The door opens and Elliot is standing there holding Lucy's elbow. There is a smirk plastered against her face. She lightly pulls her elbow against Elliot's grip and he releases her. She walks into the office, her eyes locked on mine.

"Finally decided to let me out Lucifer?" She asks with a smug voice. She thinks she's won.

"It wasn't my decision. Besides, it's not permanent." I reply coolly. Her eyes shift from mine to Rose's.

"Rose, I assume?" Rose nods slightly.

"Take a seat Lucy." I instruct her. She looks at me for just a moment before turning towards the couch where she notices Elijah for the first time. She sits on the opposite side of the couch from him. He smirks, staring her down like he is a predator, and she is his prey.

"Elijah Night. I'm a friend of Lucifer's." He says, maintaining his glare and extending a hand to her. She looks at his hand then back at him.

"Lucy. The last names not important." She replies, ignoring his hand which causes a wild smirk to spread across his face. He drops his hand.

"Come on Lucy, why don't you sit a little closer. I won't bite." Humor laces his voice, but his glare is just as intense. She looks at him for a moment before responding.

"That's a shame," She replies quietly, adding in a lip bite. Elijah licks his lips slightly and I swear I hear him let out a soft moan. Elliot clears his throat, and I shift my attention to him. He is now standing next to my desk. He places a syringe on my desk and I nod.

"Thank you, Elliot. I will contact you when it is time to bring her back."

"Of course, sir." He responds before he leaves my office, closing the door behind him. I look back to the couch to see Lucy and Elijah still staring at each other. I clear my throat causing them both to look at me. After just a second Lucy speaks up.

"Right, I suppose there's a reason you let me out of my cell for the first time in six months." She says looking at me. I nod.

"Elijah and Rose wanted to meet you." A smirk creeps across her face.

"You mean you haven't decided to take me back?"

"I will never take you back Lucy. You know that." I say firmly. "Besides, I have Rose now, and she is all I could ever want." I notice a faint blush creep across Rose's cheeks. Lucy shifts her gaze to Rose.

"You weren't very vocal the last time we talked. I assume the kinky bastard gagged you. You never got to answer my question. He's good in bed, isn't he?" Lucy say's with a smirk and a slight chuckle.

"I... uh... we..." Rose starts. She's blushing hard now and seems unsure of how to answer.

"My sex life is none of your business anymore Lucy." I cut in. It's best she doesn't know that Rose and I haven't had sex yet. Lucy looks at me before sighing and leaning back on the couch, crossing her arms, and pouting.

"You're not gonna let me have any fun are you Lucifer?"

"Given your history keeping private matters to yourself, I think I'll keep my personal life to myself."