Chapter 10

Rose's POV

I am sitting on the bed in Lucifer's room, tears streaming down my cheeks. Elliot lead me from the garden to the bedroom and is now sitting on the couch in the room watching me, waiting for Lucifer to return. He left my hands tied behind my back, so I can't wipe the tears, I can only let them drip onto the bed beneath me.

We are sitting here for about half an hour before the bedroom door opens and Lucifer walks in. He glances at me then Elliot.

"You're dismissed Elliot." He says, simply. Elliot looks at me then stands and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. Lucifer walks over to me, standing in front of the bed. I can't help but fear him slightly after knowing he has killed someone. He doesn't say anything immediately, so I do.

"You killed him," I say looking up at him through my tears.

"You left me." He replies, as if that justifies his actions.

"That doesn't give you the right to take an innocent man's life!" I yell at him.

"You left me, and he helped you. He deserved it."

"What kind of twisted logic is that Lucifer? You killed him! He did nothing wrong!"

"Here's what you don't seem to understand about me, Rose. I am used to getting what I want, by any means necessary. Right now, the only thing I want is you, and I want you more than anything. I will destroy anything that gets in my way of having you, and you'd be best to remember that."

"So what, if I leave again you're going to kill anyone I come in contact with?"

"Yes." He replies simply.

"Lucifer, you can't do that!" I raise my voice at him.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want Rose!" He yells, loudly. "You left me! You hurt me! You don't get to tell me how to respond to that!" I can practically see the veins popping in his forehead as he yells. He is scary.

I stay silent, not knowing how to respond to that. Lucifer starts pacing back and forth. He runs his hand through his hair. He stills after a moment and looks at me.

"Did you contact anyone while you were out?" He asks me.

"No," I reply looking away from him and sniffling. I'm glad I didn't. I wouldn't want anyone to end up like Ethan. Just thinking about him causes more tears to drip from my eyes. He glances at the tears but obviously choses to ignore them.

"Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to give you your phone and you're going to call Emma and your dad. Tell them that you met a boy, and you're living with him. Make it convincing. Make an excuse as to why they won't see or hear from you for a while. If you say anything implying you were kidnapped, or if you're not convincing enough, I won't hesitate to kill them."

"I don't really talk to my dad," I say softly, sniffling once again. "He would find it weird if I called him."

"Fine, just call Emma." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out my phone. I look up at him. There's no way I'm grabbing the phone with my hands tied behind my back. He sets the phone on the bed and unties my wrists and I quickly wipe the tears on my face. He picks my phone up and holds it in front of me.

I look at it then him and grab it. On the lock screen I can see I have 10 missed texts and 4 missed calls from Emma. I unlock my phone and go to read the texts she sent me but Lucifer stops me.

"Just call her." He orders. I sigh and call her. As I'm going to put the phone to my ear, Lucifer stops me and puts it on speaker. I glance at him then back down at my phone, praying she doesn't pick up. One ring, two ring, three ring.