Chapter 7 - Welcome Home

I have a big problem right now.

Yup, I have a really big problem right now. 

WHERE THE HECK AM I?

I asked around about how to get back to Frostillia and many people said to travel along the long road and I'll know when I arrive.

Well, I did as I was told and after 5 days of traveling on the road...

I somehow got stuck in a forest?!

My navigation skill is telling me that this is the Forest of Nightmares and even though I've never heard of that name before, I'm sure that it'll lead to anything but good.

"GRRRRR"

...

It's not what I think it is, right?

I slowly turn around and I see a huge wolf behind me. It's at least 3 times bigger than the wolves I hunted during my missions, and those were already 10 times bigger than the ones on earth!

"H-hi, mister wolf! I umm didn't mean to invade on our territory and I'm a bit lost.. so yeah?"

Suddenly, the huge wolf starts running towards me and I thought 'oh crap, he gonna eat me!'

So I ran.

Or at least I tried to, before it jumped on top of me and started to.. lick my face?

"woof!" 

It barked and looked at me with its huge and adorable eyes. They were literally sparkling and the image of the previously ferocious predator completely dissipated. 

I guess that means it doesn't want to eat me? I calmed down and studied the huge creature in front of me. It was grey and it had super soft fur.

It also has a familiar wind like symbol on its forehead.. OH MY GOD! I remember where I saw this symbol before! This huge dog (Author: Good Job! A wolf degraded into a dog x'D) in front of me was actually a legendary Fenrir! 

Out of nowhere, it lightly bit my finger and drank some of my blood. 

Wait.. does that mean it does want to eat me after all? Mister Fenir, I'm not tasty!

Less than a few seconds later, a huge magic circle appeared on top of us and I heard a mechanical sound saying [Contract Complete]

......? 

W-w-WHHAAAAATTT?

N-no way! I seriously just established a contract with THE legendary Fenir? I have got to let you know beasts also have their own hierarchy:

Common - eg. Horned Bunny
Uncommon - eg. Wolf
Rare - eg. Siren
Unique - eg. Nine-Tailed Fox
Mythical - eg. Qilin
Legendary - eg. Fenir
Otherworldy - eg. King Dragon

And a Fenir is already ranked in the Legendary area!

After the contract was complete, Fen (yes, I named it Fen) licked me one last time and went into the symbol on my hand. Unsurprisingly, it was the same symbol that was on Fen's head.

Nadina! You have to focus on getting out of this forest, you even promised Fen that you'll play with him after you do so! Alright, time to find my way back!

----------

Urghhh! I totally get why this is called the Forest of Nightmares now. 

I've wandered around for 2 days and I still can't get out! 

I'm already really tired from getting chased by a horde of bulls, battling it out with a winged tiger and almost drowning because of a siren!

I beat! I have so many wounds covering my body and I can't lift a muscle.