Chapter 16 - Shopping (3)

-With Spade and Ace-

"Whew! We're finally done exploring both floors! Wanna go grab a bite?", asked Spade.

"Sure? Where though?"

"Hmm good question, what have you never tried before?"

"Well, these things named burgers look nice! I kind of want to try it..."

"Yeah, looks really tempting... let's go then!"

The two walked over to some random fancy burger restaurant on the side and asked for two seats. They never really paid attention to their surroundings since the both of them were like starving wolves, or they would've noticed that everyone around them were couples. The waitress who served them gave the two a bit of a strange stare as she directed them to their allocated seats.

The entire time they were eating, she at the side kept on giving them short glances, and when the two finally couldn't take it, Ace turned his head to face her as he said in a polite tone, "Is there anything you need?"

She seemed to have been startled by his sudden question and hesitantly asked, "A-are you two like that?"

They were both baffled by her response and pretended to understand what the heck she was saying by responding with, "Yeah, we're like that."

She squealed in delight and said, "Don't worry, I'm a very open-minded person and totally don't mind whichever way people bend! May I take a picture of you two?"

"Uhm.. okay?"

Then, the waitress took out a small rectangular shaped object and told them to just act naturally and smile. After taking the picture, Spade asked her what that object was ad she told them it was a phone, exclusive only to those who work here.

The two seemed to be intrigued by this... phone thing and wanted to study it more, but the manager of the burger shop they were in told the waitress to stop chatting with customers and get to work. 

They bid each other goodbye and Spade finally asked the question which had been plaguing him this entire time, "What did she mean by that and what's bend? People can bend in many different ways?"

"I'm not sure, maybe she meant if we were friends? Or if we were nobles? That maid was kind of weird, let's not associate ourselves with those kinds of people..."

"Yeah... Eh, let's just leave."

"Mhm"

When they left, Spade took a picture of the restaurant they were in with his light wristband and left to go shopping with Ace.

Even 'till now, they never noticed that the name of that restaurant was Ma Chérie, in other words, my darling. It was a burger restaurant meant for dining with couples.

What a sad misunderstanding... The princes of two kingdoms were mistaken as... that. What's more is that these two have a very big reputation to uphold...

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
#why-you-look-where-you're-going
#why-you-don't-try-to-act-cool-and-pretend-to-understand-things-that-you-don't

- - -

-With Nadina, Liam and Melodie-

"Nadina-sama, your nails look so nice, how do you maintain their shine? Oh my gosh, your hair is so luscious! Hey, hey, how about we ditch this dude and go off somewhere, just us two girls?"

"..." 911! We have a broken heroine here! Seeking help! Nadina is so done! Which god had she offended in her past life to have encountered this crazy lady? Come over~ I promise I won't kill you~