Hey Guys!

So, I really didn't expect people to actually like this book, ngl. I kind of got inspired to write this book because of how unsatisfied I was with the ones I was reading. They were all so vanilla. Maybe I am too though, I don't know. 

Anyways, I just really liked certain parts of such vanilla content and the rest was just straight up boring. The people always have the dumbest luck, what the hell is with the plot armor! They also attract all of the attention when they claim they want to live a 'simple life', and they all end up owning businesses that blow up. Oh, let's not forget that they keep their ownership a secret and end up revealing it to the villainess who antagonizes them. Hence causing a big commotion and earning the admiration of the ML and countless people who change their minds about the MC. 

Like I said, vanilla.

I also really could not stand their limited vocabulary and downright shameful grammar. I've once read a chapter that was three sentences long. Not even joking. It was just a run on sentence the entire time. It was really painful to read, idk how other people did it. Saying this, if you guys see any grammatical errors, you'd better tell me. I don't want my story to be painful to read.

Also! I intended for this to end about on chapter 9, hence why I gave it a short story tag, but that doesn't really seem to be happening. So I've lied to you, sorry. This will probably not be a short story. I really don't want to go over 20 chapters though, so sorry if I rush some parts. 

Anyways, thank you for your love and support! (I'm looking at you Siiesh and Corsette_0108)

Yeah, I see you guys ;).