Part 29

Okay, wrapping this up in a few more chapters and am thinking about working on a transmigration novel after, what do you guys think about that? I really wanna try all sorts of different scenarios like apocalypses, maybe beast people, elves, western fantasy genres, Chinese cultivation, vampires, mermaids? I could really go on and on. And since I'm not committed enough to one idea to make a whole story about it, why not just do 'em all? I also want to have a plot twist like QWFOD's ML's real identity and all that (don't wanna spoil it for people who wanna read it!)I want it to be cool. I want there to be face slapping. I want it to be yandere. I want it to be glorious.

Anyways, just throwing the idea out there. :P 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorena was a bit appalled by how smoothly everything was going. Alfred and Reina were caught in bed together and news quickly spread of their intimacy. Something told her that Arthur Garrula was secretly ecstatic about the scandal. This meant that the Garrula family could sink its claws into the royal family and expand their influence even more. This was in line with Lorena and Zachary's expectations. 

Next step. 

Lorena knew that Maria, the female lead, would hear of this news and be completely outraged. Maria was the jealous type and was a very manipulative person. Zachary was going to provide her with some information that would link the event to the Garrula's and after a little push, Maria was going to go to the royal family with said information. The royal family would put two and two together and assume that this was a trick from the Garrula family to marry into the royal family.

This was the medieval age, people placed huge importance on a woman's virtue. Since Reina had been deflowered by Prince Alfred, naturally a marriage would come after. One must know, Reina is a very proud woman, and rightfully so. She was the queen of the Garrula family and was a genius in business, truly a powerhouse in every sense of the word. She naturally wouldn't be able to take this matter lightly. And she didn't disappoint. 

She had made the situation known to everyone so the royal family wouldn't be able to hide it. This was the main reason the scandal spread as fast as it did. 

Two days later, Prince Alfred proposed to Reina Garrula. The gossip spread like wildfire. Many people felt satisfied with the couple. But others were completely outraged. Maria was one such person. She was absolutely livid. Her prince charming had been stolen away by a scheming bitch! How could she tolerate this? She looked at the documents she had collected from the Sol and immediately requested an audience with the royal family. She stressed that it was very important with regards to Prince Alfred and Reina Garrula.

The next day, she met the King and Queen and presented them with the documents. Needless to say, they were livid. They had been schemed against and they didn't like it a bit. They started to make plans to get rid of the Garrula family, or at least lessen their power. 

When Lorena heard that Maria had gone to the palace, she smiled cynically. Of course, only the female lead would be able to meet with the King and Queen in a day. Any other person would've been waiting for a week minimum. Who would've thought that the all-powerful female lead would have her halo used? That's right, Lorena used Maria's halo to bring this matter to the royal family's attention in the shortest time possible and with the highest chance of success. 

Zachary put his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. 

"How did you know they would see her so soon?"

He started to trail kisses up her neck.

"Just call it woman's intuition." 

He lightly nibbled her earlobe and blew into her ear, amused with how she shivered. 

"Mm, woman's intuition it is then." 

He princess carried Lorena, earning a surprised yelp from her, and threw her onto the nearby bed. He put two hands on either side of her face and leaned over her. She put her arms around his neck and brought him in for a deep searing kiss. 

The next morning Lorena felt sore all over. She glared at the cause of her pain who was kneading her waist while innocently looking at her. God, what happened to her badass and overbearing boss! Because this definetly isn't him!