Just a Note, Sorry

Okay, so you guys might be the people who just skip through author notes, I'm cool with that. That's what I do, so saying otherwise would be hypocritical of me. For those that are reading this, thanks! You're already better than I am XD. 

So, I accidentally published part 17, so that's why it's so short. I have been swamped with school work and am currently beyond pissed with my so-called "partners" for my world history presentation. Apparently paying other kids to do your work for you is a thing. I personally would never lower myself to have any part in that, but hey, at the end of the day, I guess money is money to some people.

Alright, I was going somewhere with this. Where was I? Ah, yes. I got it. 

1. Part 17 was accidentally published

2. I have been swamped in school work and have way too many tests so I haven't been posting recently

3. I'm thinking of making that up to you guys by publishing a few chapters Friday (11/1/19)

4. Thank you so much for all of the support, votes, and adding this book to your reading lists! It's honestly really encouraging knowing that my way of destressing myself also brings pleasure to other people who might be having just as bad of a day as I am.

For the real readers out there (you know who you are), I'm glad that I'm making a little escape world for you. When shit goes downhill in my life, books were always there to take me away, so I guess now I created one for other people to get lost in. But remember, you gotta face it at the end of the day. Whatever you're running from or trying to forget about. 

Something to think about: Shit happens. That's life. Its how you deal with the shit that's important. 

(I honestly don't know how it turned into an inspirational thing)