Part 21

After catching herself up on Zachary's past, she pained for him. He suffered so much and created that mask that she spent so much time chipping off. Lorena thought for a second and concluded that she and Raymond were the only two people who Zachary was completely trusting towards. 

Like she had said in the beginning, Zachary had major trust issues and the number of people he trusted could be counted on one hand. Her. Raymond. Himself.

Lorena snapped herself back into reality. She had to entertain the spoiled little brat, so there wouldn't be any problems later. Plus, the guy behind her was really intimidating and she didn't want to pick a fight with him. 

Lorena walked up to Young Master Cade and put on her signature smile.

"Welcome Young Master Cade. I will be your waitress tonight, is there anything you would like to drink?"

She made sure to put her etiquette skills to good use. The two servants were surprised. A small town commoner knows proper etiquette? That was simply unheard of! She was so eloquent too! [eloquent means well spoken] Her background must not be simple. And they were right. 

Cade, however, noticed nothing strange. Every restaurant he went to had people who spoke like this, sure it was a little weird that there was good service here, but that wasn't his main concern. He looked at the menu that she brought him and picked out three dishes along with a glass of wine.

Lorena took the menu, flashed one more smile, and went to go put the order into the kitchen. She smirked on the inside.

That brat wanted a glass of wine? She would make it the best kind.

Just because she was being obedient in front of them didn't mean she didn't plan on doing anything to the young master. That family mistreated Zachary for 17 years. She wouldn't let them off lightly. Not in the least. She was going to get revenge, and she knew the best way. 

The food was cooked, served, and eaten. The wine was served during the meal. She laced the wine with slow-acting aphrodisiac and proceeded to set up her trap. She was going to ruin every single member of the Garrula family one way or another. And her first target was Cade. 

With the help of her connections, she finished setting up her web and was just waiting for her prey to fall into it. 

Cade felt that something wasn't right. He was so... hot. He could still think, but he just couldn't seem to focus. Number 2 was off carrying out one of his outrageous orders, so he wasn't there. He felt uncomfortable in his nether region. He wasn't very bright, but he knew that something wasn't right. 

The maid noticed something off about her master. His eyes were getting droopy and distant and he was panting a lot. She thought he came down with the flu and immediately proceeded to get him to his room in the neighboring hotel. Though small, she was very strong. One had to be when put in charge of one of the Garrula family. When she finally got him to his bed, she overestimated where the bed was and proceeded to fall on top of Cade.

She blushed hard and struggled to get her master to a better position. While she struggled, she felt something hard poke her. Cade immediately let out a groan and sucked in air. His groggy eyes looked at the maid and at that moment, she felt her face get as hot as it could. 

From the outside of the room, one could hear suggestive moans and grunts coming from their room. People passing by blushed and hurriedly passed the room mentally berating the couple for their loudness. 

The next day, there was a big scandal about how the young master Cade Garrula and his maid were found naked on the bed of his hotel room by room service. With help from Lorena, the news spread like wildfire and was exaggerated and morphed as time went on. One must know, that the Garrula family placed much importance on purity. For both males and females. 

The first person they had sex with, was the person they had to marry. They didn't want to risk any scandals and bastards. So the fact that Cade had slept with a mere maid was simply unforgivable to the Garrula members. They could kill the maid and pretend that it had never happened, but that didn't change the fact that their son wasn't pure anymore. 

Arthur Garrula was already disappointed and ashamed of his youngest son, but he was still willing to pamper him. As he had a purpose and could be married off for political reasons, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. He disowned Cade and secretly killed him and the maid three weeks after the scandal. Nobody ever talked about young master Cade ever again.

Number 2? He hadn't been running one of Cade's stupid errands as Cade had thought. He was completing a mission for Arthur, so he got off scot-free and was sent to serve Reina. The change in masters was relieving, to say the least, for Number 2. He finally was going to serve someone competent. He quickly realized that it wasn't the case, however. But that's going to be for another time. ;)