Chapter 1: A Rumor Told at the Evening Hour - EXECUTION (Mahouko)

GAME OVER.

Aidama has been found guilty.

Time for the punishment!

* * *

For a moment, Aidama stood surrounded by the rest of his classmates, all looking rather distressed and worried. Suddenly, a claw shoots out from the hallway behind him, grabs him by the neck, and pulls him down the hallway and into a dark room.

Aidama Tetsuya's Execution:

Five Nights in Hell

Aidama attempted to turn on his flashlight, but it was broken, so he tossed it aside, looking around anxiously.

Then, the lights turned on, revealing him to be in a small with computers around him as well as a singular fan on the table. There were two doors, one on opposite sides of the room, and from those doors are long hallways that he can't see the ends of.

Aidama observed the computers, realizing that they displayed footage from security cameras placed throughout the building he was in. Suddenly, he noticed a figure move in one of them, and he realized it was a more robotic Monoryu, quickly making its way to the room. Panicking, Aidama tried to close the door, but the Monoryu had already jammed the door shut, leaving the security guard no choice but to leave through the other hall.

As he left the room, another Monoryu from the other end of the hall noticed him, making two Monoryus chasing Aidama. He broke into a run, sprinting through the hallway with two monochrome robotic dragons on his tail. After he made his way into the main room, Aidama had a feeling that even more Monoryus were after him, but he kept running. He was getting tired... but finally, he reached the exit. Relieved, he opened the door...

...only to be greeted by another Monoryu.

It welcomed him with a slash of metal claws to the chest.

Blood spilled as Aidama fell, his hair revealing his scarred left eye and his hat floating to the ground next to him.

He's dead.

Dammit...

I could only stare in despair, watching life slip away from him.