before - chapter 1

age: 4

( no on e's POV)

Before everything was good, we would play, laugh and dream, we felt like we can do anything, that nothing can hurt us, they tell us that dreams have no limit, they tell us that anything is possible as long as we believe, but for Izuku life wouldn't fix itself if he dreamed or hoped.

Izuku Midoriya is quirkless, through the years quirks have made people have stronger immune systems helping the human race develop, but for the unlucky 20% who were quirkless spent most of there time inside and outside of hospitals.

Izuku remembers when he thought he could be a hero, all he wanted to do was put a smile on people's faces like AllMight. Izuku and bakugo would watch hero's for hours, playing and protecting their toys from villains.

Izuku sat in the hospital after he stopped breathing, Inko had found him holding his All might doll on the floor unmoving, the two rushed to the hospital. " Kacchan looks," Izuku said showing bakugo the IV in his arm.

" what did you do this time Deku?" The blond boy asks standing by izuku's hospital bed while his mother talked to Inko. Bakugo was izuku's only friend his mother had told him to be nice to the green-headed boy because he needed to be protected, and a hero protects people.

" I don't really remember, I think a was playing with AllMight and next thing I know it's like I'm underwater and I can't breathe then I wake up here," Izuku says scratching the back of his head. " um Kacchan?" Izuku asks.

" yah nerd?" Bakugo asks.

" I know I can't be a hero, I heard my mom calling dad crying a while ago, she doesn't want to make me sad, but I see the hurt in her eyes, so kacchan will you become the #1 hero for me?" Izuku asks, looking at bakugo with those big green eyes.

" heh, you know it deku I'm going to be the best hero for you, and you'll be right beside me when I do it!" Bakugo says, smiling.

" Yah kacchan will be the best hero ever!" Izuku chears. Inko thanks the doctor and walks into the room. Izuku smiles, " Mom!" Izuku yells.

" what is it, sweetheart?" Inko asks.

" can kacchan come over tomorrow too?" Izuku asks.

" Well I can ask his mother-" Inko starts but gets cut off by the explosive blond.

" Yah Ill come visit yo everyday Deku!" Inko smiles, she was glad he boy was happy, he was going to have a hard life, but at least he would have a friend to be with him.

Hope you liked it :)