what are heroes? chapter 12

( DRAMATIC LAST TIME SEEN OoooooO)

izuku looked at the strange message, l.o.v what was that was it supposed to say love or is this just a prank from that kid with the transporting quirk the next room over, izuku shrugged his shoulder, grabbed the flowers and was about to go ask if there was a vase he could put them in when he screamed, when the nurses went to check on what happened there was no trace of the boy only a flower.

___________

When izuku woke up, he had a pounding headache, the green-headed boy rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. He wasn't in a hospital room ar at his house; the boy replayed what had previously happened. Izuku was startled out of his thoughts when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. " hello Izuku~" A female voice said, izuku turned to look at the girl, she had blond hair and yellow eyes.

" uhh h-hello," Izuku says, his voice shaking " c-can you tell me where I a-am?" Izuku asks the girl smiles nodding her head.

"you're in a bar," she says, giggling to herself, Izuku couldn't see what was so funny, but the girl was laughing.

" t-that's not what I meant," Izuku says, looking around again, and yes, he was in a bar izuku was too young to drink, so he didn't like it. That's when he took notice of a guy with chapped lips and a hand fetish, there was also a man-made of purple smoke and someone with a lot of scars. "umm I'm not exactly the age most kids get kidnapped so can I go" izuku asks.

" Nope," the girl says, popping the p, " I'm... I mean we are going to keep you right here!" the girl says, sling her arms around izuku's neck, izuku was usually all for hugging, but this was uncomfortable.

" stop harassing the kid," The scared guy says.

" Aww, dabi, your no fun. All I wanted was a little blood. He would look so cute all bloody and hurt, don't you think?" Toga asks, looking at the other guy or as she called him dabi.

" no" is all he says, crossing his arms and leaning against one of the bar walls, finally after like ten minutes of being harassed by the girl, the guy with hands turns to look at izuku.

" oh, your awake," handyman says.

" you seriously didn't notice?" Dabi asks.

" I was playing a game anyway, welcome you get front row tickets to our little game," handyman says.

" y-your villains w-why am I here I'm not a hero," Izuku asks, moving away Toga.

" well, your an important pawn in our game Zuku and don't worry, we won't hurt you TOGA PUT THE KNIFE DOWN," the man-baby yells Izuku quickly looks at the girl who is holding a knife above his head, she grumbles something and moves away.

"umm, you mean like candy land or monopoly I can play a pretty good game of go fish," Izuku suggests.

" no... I meant killing AllMight, but I'm sure Toga will play Candyland with you," Tomura says to the innocent boy.

" I-I'm not going to help you kill AllMight," izuku says " I like AllMight and have nothing against him, so I'm not your guy," Izuku says.

" well, it's not like you can run away," Dabi says, pointing to the fact that yes, izuku couldn't really run away, but how would he know that.

" H-how did you know t-that?" Izuku asks

" cameras, tomura kind of sees you like a little brother.... don't ask why, but there is a picture you drew when you were three of a sun with sunglasses on it hanging on the fridge and your dad," Toga says liting off ways they have been stalking izuku.

" TOGA," Tomura yelled, disintegrating a cup.

" whoops sorry," she says, sticking her tongue out.

" I don't have a brother I'm an only child," izuku says, " did you kidnap my dad he's overseas." Toga snikers pointing to a camera." I don't get it. My dad's not a camera" the villains just stare at izuku even Toga has a ' wow are you serious' look on her face.

Tomura looks at one of the many screens, " they don't really care it's just for show they want to get rid of your they think you're a waste of space that can be filled by people will powerfull hero quirks like your friend bakugo or like that todoroki kid." Tomura says, Dabi flinched of the mention of todoroki but soon recovers.

" n-no they don't think that" Izuku tries

" Why do you keep fighting Izuku, there not going to come they probably have just moved on to the next handicapped kid that's why we're here to stand up for the bottom of society, the weak, quirkless and the one who actually need help because let's face it heroes don't save the people who need it most," Tomura says, Izuku doesn't know what to say, he does believe in heroes. Izuku knows these people aren't good. They kill and hurt people, but he can't help but be saddened at the truth in the matter.

Hero's cant save him, he can not be saved from all the surgeries or the medication, and he can't be saved if he just drops dead at any moment.

" t-they help people," Izuku says barely above a whisper " a-and they s-save t-the d-day" by this point izuku was in tears, he was venerable. He broke down kacchan is right. I am a cry baby.

"you're in denial, just wait, you will be out of the dark and into the light soon enough izuku," Tomura says, watching hero's looking for the very boy breaking down in front of him. everything was going according to plan.

AHHHHH