first days and phone calls- chapter 4

Bakugo's POV

I sat bord in class. All the kids were fucking talking, and even the teacher was sleeping, so I decided to text the damn nerd.

Kacchan: hay deku

Deku: Kacchan, aren't you in class?

Kacchan: yah, but the teacher is fucking asleep, and everyone here is lame.

Deku: kacchan, you kiss your mother with that mouth?!

Kacchan: Deku, I haven't kissed my mother since I was eight.

Deku: Now I'm sad look what you did :(

I actually laughed a bit when I read the nerds text; I was just about to respond when Kirishima looked at my phone. " who you texting Bakubro?" he asks

" Its none of your damn business shitty hair," I say loudly.

" dude that does not vary bro of you, and his hair isn't shitty. It's cool," the dumb one says, pointing at Kirishima's hair.

" Don't call me, bro!" I yell, then a guy doing robot hand stuff walks over to us.

" that is no way to behave in a classroom bakugo, and not a way heros should ask" This made me mad, and I started setting small explosions in my palms.

" I am going to be the best damn hero, and no four-eyed bastard or any of you other extras can say otherwise!" I yell.

" calm down, bro."

" class shut up," Aizawa says from out of his sleeping bag. This was going to be a long year at UA.

________________

No one's POV ( with Izuku)

Izuku sighed as he looked at his phone, Izuku was bord, his mom was at work, kacchan was at school, and izuku was tired of watching TV or reading books. When he was younger Izuku diddnt mind when he had to stay home, none of the kids besides kacchan talked to him anyway, their mothers would tell them not to play with the sick kid, and the kids made a game, so if anyone ever touched izuku, they would catch his quirklessness. Kacchan never joined in.

Izuku was just about to take a nap when he heard the phone ring, Izuku trotted over to the phone and picked it up.

" Hello?" Izuku asks,

" hay Izu long time no hear ey?" The voice says.

" Dad!" Izuku says excitedly " how are you, where are you I thought you were busy," Izuku says

" heh, slow down kid, I'm good business is good how's your mom anyone bothering you?"

" she's good; we really miss you a lot, the doctor says I'm all good right now, so I'm doing fine" izuku says.

" ah, hows your friend?" Izuku talked about kacchan a lot, but his dad is weirdly not really into hero's, so he diddnt bring up the UA thing.

"he's great; he just started school," Izuku said. he was about to continue when he heard a loud banging noise. " what was that?" Izuku asks.

" oh nothing, someone just dropped something hay. I got to go tell your mom I love her," His dad says.

" ok, love you, dad" Then the sound of his father hanging up the phone, This wanst the first time his dad had ended a conversation this way, sometimes Izuku wished he wasn't sick then his dad wouldn't have to work so much, and they could be a happy family. Once he heard his mom on the phone crying, he knew it was his dad saying he can't come home.

Once some guys in suits even came and asked them a few questions about my dad, my mom told me they just worked for the company, she's my mom so she wouldn't lie to me, I walk over to the window and look outside. I take a deep breath and say to myself.

" I'm not useless" But I know I'm lying to myself.

( ugggg I wrote this chapter then it deleted)