The sacrifice of love- final chapter 

Welp 2 in a day

so before we begin, I would like to tell you this is the last chapter of this book please read at the end for a goodby and a summary for my next book, so enjoy and yah I made this depressing.

___________________________________________

" that would be nice..... but I can't," Izuku says, backing up.

" what?" all for one asks, he wasn't expecting his son to decline his offer.

" don't get me wrong. Having a quirk would be amazing, and I'm so happy you offered, but what you're doing it, it isn't right." Izuku says, he was trying to put on a brave face, for the students, for kacchan but mostly for himself. All for one's smile dropped the room that once had a calmer aura had quickly turned cold and unwelcoming.

" pathetic, you know your mother said the same thing, I remember how she begged me to change when she found out what I was doing, then she found out she was pregnant with you. Can you believe she tried to hide it from me?" he says, then he chuckles. " but I found out, I always do," he says, getting up and standing over izuku.

" what did you do?" izuku says, looking down, he refused to look at the man in the eye.

"Well, I threatened to take you away from her, she didn't want that, so she threatened to tell the heroes who I was, now I couldn't let that happen, so I used my quirk took the quirk away from an unborn child, she needed me, without me you would already be dead I had to pay the bills.

" You did this to me?" izuku says under his breath."

" I do love you, izuku. You are my son after all, so take my hand and join me," he says.

Izuku says nothing, still looking down at his hands, unmoving.

" Look me in the eyes," he says, grabbing izukus hair and pulling it to make the small boy look at him. izuku didn't know what to do he was tired,

a waste of space,

worthless,

attention hog,

Quirkless.

" you really are useless, huh." and so Izuku spits at his face; all for one pushed him away

" I'm... not useless," izuku says, coughing a bit All for one smirked.

" we will see about that."

______________________________________

izuku looks terrified as his classmates are lined up[ screens facing them, the villains had decided to broadcast this to all of the heroes.

" izuku, are you ok he didn't hurt you, did he?" Uraraka asks, worried as she saw Izuku be thrown on the floor.

" I'm fine, are the heroes here yet?" izuku asks.

" I don't know...." she says sadly, All For one walked in front of the student before he started talking to the screen.

" Hello, people of Japan." he starts " My name is All For One, I have here the next generation of hero's I made a deal, and this explosive blond over here will be the first to go so say good-bye." All for one, then turned to bakugo, smiling sadistically as he got ready to deal a life-threating blow to the hot-headed boy. Izuku gripped his arms, he was useless everything seemed to be going in slow motion, screaming from the students for that evil man to not kill their friend, the static of the Tv's getting louder and louder until it stopped, Izuku looked around he was in some void everything seemed still.

" what are you doing?" A voice asks. Izuku doesn't answer; he just stays there. " are you giving up?" the voice asks.

" I can't help him, I'm just a useless Deku."