the undergroud hero EraserHead-chapter 3

Izuku age 13

The rest of the summer passed by in a blur Izuku was walking out of the hospital after doctors' appointment when he decided to take a short way home and pass through the alleyway, what's the worse thing that could happen to a weak quirkless boy wandering the streets of Japan.

Izuku got stopped when he heard A voice. The whole thing was in a blur now he found himself being confronted by a group of low-class villains. " well look who we have here," One villain said.

" Um hi, I don't mean any trouble. I'm just trying to get home, so if you would excuse me," Izuku says quietly, yah Izuku was scared he had no weapons and no way of protecting himself.

" We could let you go just give us some money," One said, Izuku mentally cursed at himself he spent the last of his money buying a collectible all might figure.

" I'm s-sorry I don't have anything I-I can give you," Izuku says, backing away, ' what would kacchan do?' Izuku thought to himself.

" what do you think boys should we kill him."

" why not, it's not like anyone would care," Another says as they start walking closer, In the act of desperation he tries to punch one of the guys but end up falling on the ground. One of the guys punches him in the face and kicks him in the stomach.

" hay whats going on here!" A man says, running inside the ally, the men run away, and someone comes up to Izuku. " are you, ok, kid?" The man asks. Izuku looks up and is in shock. Its the undercover hero Eraserhead.

" oh- OH y-your Eraserhead, your one of my favorite heroes; can you sine my book," Izuku says, fangirling.

"uuu sure" Aizawa wasn't used to this attention; no one really pays attention to him. It was usually a hero like AllMight or Midnight, never him. Aizawa looked over Izukus notes, " how do you know this much is it your quirk or something?" That's when Aizawa knew he messed up.

"I-I don't have a quirk," Izuku looked down with a sheepish smile.

" well, that fine, but these are really good," Aizawa says, trying to cheer up the boy. god, he wasn't good at this type of thing, Izuku scratched his head and got up.

" Thanks for saving me, Eraserhead."

"Aizawa"

" what?" izuku asks.

" My name is Aizawa, kid."

" well then Aizwaw thank you for saving me its pretty late if you want you could come over my mom is the best cook, and she always makes too much food I usually leave some for kacchan but if you could come over and we cou- sorry your probably very busy," Izuku says stopping himself.

" I could go for some dinner," Aizawa says.

" Awsome well, my house is this way," Izuku says.

" so is kacchan like your cat or something?"

________________

( preasent day)

izuku was in the grocery store, getting some food that his mom had asked him to get when he saw a familiar homeless-looking man shopping for cat food.

" Aizawa!" Izuku yells running to hug the underground hero, Aizawa learned quickly that Izuku was a hugger and a good one at that, the two had been meeting up for two years Izuku kinda saw Aizawa as the dad he never had and though Aizawa would never admit it he enjoyed izuku's compony ( cough cough he thinks of him as a son)

" whats up" Aiawa asks.

" The doctors said I'm looking good right now, so I'm staying at home, Oh and I saw some heroes fighting a villain Today it was pretty cool, kacchan brought me a cupcake put it was kinda smashed" Izuku says as he starts rambling about his day to the older man. " anyway my dad called, he said he was coming back in a couple of days, but he says he can't because work is tight so that kinda sucks"

" whens the last time you saw your dad?"

" um in person I would say four or five years," Izuku says, Aizawa pats Izuku on the shoulder, " wanna help me pick out some cat food" Aizawa offers, izuku nodds and the two spend 30 min picking out cat food.

ahhhh, I love dadzawa, and I couldn't resist!