a choice- chapter 16

Izuku was put in front of a door and was told to wait. Izuku didn't want anyone to get into more trouble than they already were, so he did as he was told. Tomura went inside, and he heard some muffled talking before the door was open, and izuku was thrown inside. Tomura smiled, " good luck, player two," he says before leaving.

izuku looked around the room and saw many machines and computers his search was disrupted by a low chuckle he looked up to see a man in front of him. " Good to see you, Izuku. I hope you weren't treated too roughly." the guy said.

"w-who are you?" Izuku asks.

" well, you may know me as all for one, but that's such a formal name for two people so close, so call me father."

" isn't that moving a bit to fast? I just met you, and you aren't my dad, my dads in America," izuku says. All for one chuckle, a smile forming on his face.

" Just like your mother, but I see some of me in you." he says, looking down at Izuku," something deep inside of you thirsting for more, more power, more control I can give that to you."

" what do you mean?" Izuku asks.

" I can give you power," he says " all you have to is make a deal" all for one pauses, " I know you can't resist." he puts out a hand to Izuku.

" A deal?" Izuku asks, looking up, lifting his hand a bit. " and I can have power a quirk?" Izuku says, " I don't have to be useless anymore."

" yes, Izuku, don't you want to be useful."

" that would be nice..."

___________

_____

___________

" UGGGG THIS SUCKS" bakugo yells kicking his legs, the villains have left them alone, and it was worse than before. The villains thought it would be a good idea to split up everyone, so bakugo, todoroki, mina, Denki, and Kirishima were alone.

" calm down bakugo wasting all of your energy won't help anything," Todoroki says calmly, but he was freaking out in his own way.

" How are you so fucking calm daddy issues, for all we know they don't care if the hero's come and they are just going to kill us all and why the hell is izuku all alone, hah?" Bakugo yells.

" he has a point, Bakubro," Kirishima says, Denki nodded in agreement somehow Mina managed to get a sharpie and drew a smiley face on Denki's ducktape, so that made him shut up for a bit.

" well if you didn't forget IM GOING TO DIE IN AN HAOUR IF THE HERO'S DONT FUCKING SHOW THERE ASSES UP" Baukugo yells

" MmmmmMMMm"

" shut it zippy," bakugo grumbles.

______________________________________

Ok hello everyone, sorry this chapter is short but I have a little thing planned. Im not going to say abytging about this but expect some exsiting things.Ok hope you enjoyd.

-auther-chan ;3