the promise - chapter 6

no ones POV

Izuku looks out the window; he has been in the hospital for three days, bakugo and izuku did make up though it took the bribe of getting izuku the new all might collector's item and an autograph from him to seal the deal.

" And then I said to round face that she should mind her own fucking business," Bakugo says, he was telling Izuku about his day. The doctor came in and told bakugo he had to leave because another patient was trying to sleep next door, and he was too loud. Bakugo left but not without making a fuss, and Izuku assuring him that it was ok for him to go.

Izuku had not shown bakugo the letter from the boy yet; he was afraid he would get mad or something, and anyway, this Todoroki guy was probably just being nice and said he was going to come to visit he hadn't yet so why would he?

" Izuku, you have a visitor," A nurse says; Izuku nods, expecting it to be his mom, but when the visitor walks in, izuku almost stopped breathing.

" H-hi, it's nice to see you," Izuku says, cursing at his stuttering.

" Are you feeling better?" Todoroki asks, scratching the back of his multicolored hair. izuku nods then pats the side of the bed, telling Todoroki to sit.

" Thanks again for you know saving me," Izuku says, his cheeks heating up.

" I didn't really save you. I just called an ambulance. Anyone would have done that." Todoroki says ( why can't you take the FREAKING COMLPMENT)

"No, really, thank you. I was in a bad place. I should have known something was wrong, but I guess I was just stupid," Izuku says shyly, green eyes locking with blue and gray. The boy nods, and then they just look at each other for a couple of seconds.

" I should go," Todoroki says as he starts to get up, In the act of desperation, Izuku grabs Todoroki's hand.

" umm, could you come back to visit or something, you don't have to it's just, it gets lonely here when only a couple people come to visit, and you seem nice, and I should probably stop talking," Izuku says letting go of the boy's hand.

" ok," Todoroki says

" ok," Izuku says back, then Todoroki leaves Izuku smiles and looks at the empty hall with hope and a promise.

Hello, sorry its been a while if you have any ideas for this book pls tell me because I kind of have writer's block -_- anyway thanks for reading.