please wake up - chapter 9

That night Izuku could not sleep, which was weird because he was so tired, so he decided to get a drink of water, Izuku could not even take three steps before falling to the floor. Izuku tried to stand up, but he was just so tired, Mabey a nap on the floor would not be so bad, he could press the call button later, so Izuku closed his eyes.

__________

Kacchan: hay nerd, why are you not picking up the phone.

Kacchan: hay

kacchan: did I do something I'm going to call you

kacchan: izuku pick up the damn phone.

______________

It was morning before anyone came into the room. "Izuku, how are you feeling," Inko said as she walked into a dark room, she looked in the bed and couldn't find the boy when she walks around her foot knocked into something or someone. Then Ink screamed.

_________

It had been hours since the doctors took Izuku into ICU, Inko had almost pulled out all of her hair she was so stressed she just knew that it wanst as simple as the doctors had said his condition was it never is that simple. When the doctor had come to talk to Inko, she hoped it wasn't the talk, " How is he is my baby, ok?" Inko asks.

" your son is in a stable condition; we do not know how long he will be asleep if he wakes up-"

" when he wakes up," Inko corrects.

" ah yes, when he wakes up, I'm not sure if his legs will be, what I am trying to say is we didn't catch it in time, so when he wakes up there is a high chance his muscles will not be as strong, so mobility might be harder.

Inko started sobbing; The world had already taken so much from Izuku now it is possibly talking more how much does the universe want how much is left to give? " Miss midoria you can come see him if you want," the doctor says, Inko nods, and the doctor leads the way, the room was smaller then the one he was staying in before, the room was filled with wires and machines, checking his hart helping him breaths and eat.

" I-Izuku" Inko says, walking closer to her boy moving some hair off of his face, he looked so peaceful, like he was in no pain. Inko was so tired of her son being in pain.

_____________

When Aizawa heard the news, he rushed over to the hospital, " Where is he" Aizawa demanded the nurse recognizing him took him to where izuku was; when they were left alone, Aizawa sat down in the chair, " Problem child why can't you make my life easy. He says as he looks at the boy.

Aizawa doesn't really open up to people when he had first met izuku. He thought it was only a one-time thing, but after a while, the boy grew on him, Aizawa would never admit it, but he enjoyed the boy's company. So Aizawa would wait, wait to tell the boy that he is the biggest problem child out there.

____________

It was late by the time bakugo made it see izuku, his mother would not let him leave school early, and he had trouble getting to the hospital, he wanst allowed to be there for a long time so by the time he got there the nurse said he could have five minutes.

" Izuku, why do you always do this to me you say you're getting better, but then you fall ten steps behind," bakugo says, " all the kids in my class are worried about you, why does everyone you meet like you." Kacchan paused, he knew izuku wanst going to answer back. " I miss you" Bakugo got off the bed and headed to the door " please wake up," he said before he leaves.

___---_----___------____----___________________

That night when no one was in the room, it was silent; the only sound to be heard was the hart tracker giving off his hart beat; no one noticed a purple wormhole opens and a man stepping out. The man in the suit sitting next to his son.

"I am sorry, izuku," the man said, activating his quirk, The man had been trying for years to help his son, but his quirks never seemed to work on the boy, he had tried giving his son a quirk before, but it just made him sicker. The small boy moved a little but squinting his eyes before falling back into calm.

The man in the suit sighed, standing up as he started walking back to the wormhole. " No use," A man with hands covering him asks.

" not yet," The man says, walking away and like that with no one even noticing the man was gone as he had never been there at all.