Nothing stays - chapter 8

( two in one day because I'm a sad sad person)

It All went downhill from there, Izuku was doing good he really was he was up and walking around, but then his temperature spiked. He started couching up blood, he was always tired and didn't have a lot of energy, last time it was this bad he was in the hospital for months.

Izuku was watching the news, more villain attacks, and heroes saving the day; AllMight was even on TV , " how are you Izuku," the nurse said. checking his vital sines.

" I feel like I got ran over by a truck" Is what izuku would have said if It didn't hurt to talk so all izuku did was nod his head, he was so tired all he wanted to do was take a nap. So he closed his eyes.

_______

When Izuku woke up, he heard his mother on the phone whispering in a harsh tone. " no, he's not doing well" Inko said, " Hisashi If I knew what was wrong with him, I would tell you." oh it was his dad.

" dad?" Izuku says, rubbing his eyes.

" no honey, he's not here. He is on the phone if you want to talk to him." Inko says, handing izuku the phone.

Izuku smiled, " hi," Izuku says.

" How are you feeling."

" could be better," Izuku says, he looks over to his mom, who sits in one of the chairs and smiles at him. " how about you."

" could always be better," his father says. " hurry up and get better for your mom, and so when I come home, we can do stuff."

"you're coming home?" Izuku asks.

" I'm trying."

" that's what you said last time" Izuku mumbled under his breath, he knew his dad could hear him. Still, he didn't want to be disappointed again; it had happened to many times when his father promised something and never delivered if it wanst for him being quirkless his father wouldn't have to work abroad to make stupid money to pay the medical bills.

" Izuku, listen to me, you know I love you and your mother very much, and I'm doing what I'm doing to protect you, please you have to understand I want to be home with you guys, but I can't." Izukus dad says.

" I know I just miss you," Izuku says, " I have to go," Izuku lied.

" yah Ill talk to you later."

" yah later" Then the familiar sound of beeping as his father hung up. Izuku stayed there for a while phone pressed against his ear as if something was going to happen as soon as he stopped listening.

__________

" I don't know what to do," Inko said, she was talking to Aizawa over a cup of coffee. " izuku need to see his father, but with all the bills and expenses he can't get off work I don't even know what my husband does anymore" Inko says putting her face in her hands.

" I thought he was coming back in a couple of months," Aizawa says, taking a sip of his coffee.

" he was, but I don't know anymore, Izuku isn't doing well, and I'm afraid" izuku started " afraid he"

" Inko listens to me Izuku is a strong boy. He will be fine. Its nothing a little rest can't fix," Aizawa says.

" I can't deal with another incident," Inko says, a while back izuku had gotten an infection leaving him in a medically induced coma. " last time it got this bad I almost lost him I almost lost my baby you where there you know how bad it was," Inko says.

" yes, I know I didn't sleep for a week." Aizawa says, " but he got through it; he will be fine."

" if you're sure."

____________

That night Izuku couldn't sleep, which was weird because he was so tired, so he decided to get a drink of water, Izuku couldn't even take three steps before falling to the floor. Izuku tried to stand up, but he was just so tired, Mabey a nap on the floor wouldn't be so bad, he could press the call button later, so Izuku closed his eyes.

( hah, I love messing with people cliff hangers, am I right, or am I right.