Recovery and Drivein

Next time I woke up I glanced around Sweetpea was sleeping in the chair across the room as Toni slept with her head on the bed next to me. Fangs was on the little sofa looking like he was about to fall off. I could not help but smile these where my best friend my family I took my other hand and placed it gentle on Toni making her gasp and jump looking at me. She smiled and squealed making Fangs roll off the sofa and Sweetpea jump awake.

"What the fuck was th...Malaya your awake" Fangs said Sweet smiles and went and open the door.

"Hey, she awake" he called making roll my eyes and laugh as he walked back and set on the bed on the other side as Fangs set on my foot. I kicked him with a laugh making him groan.

"Damn girl you get a squeal and a groan and haven't said a word." Sweets said with his famous grin.

"I'm just good like that" I reached up to touch my head only for him to smack my hand making me pout.

"We are so glad you're ok. Though they had to cut around where you busted your head." Toni said with a frown.

"Cool maybe now my dad will let me shave part of my head" I joked making them laugh. "Where is he?" I asked

"Right here." My dad said coming over and placing a kiss on my forehead Toni went to move out the way, but he just patted her shoulder and went sit in the chair. The doctor walked in then making them all move and me hold my hand out to Toni.

"Nooo baby don't leave me" I joked making them laugh and her grin and rolled her eyes.

"Ok you have 10 stiches. You only been asleep for about 7 hours your father told me you wouldn't want to stay longer then you have to, but I advise you to stay the next 24 hours"

"Not happening where the papers. My dad will wake me every so often give me the pain pills and send me off doc. I don't do hospital." He sighed and walked out the door.

"So?" I said looking at everyone.

"I got the trailer." Toni smiled I smiled and looked toward my dad.

" he was brought out of town and stripped of his jacket" my dad informed me. Within the next hour I was sluggishly walking into the wrym. My head was killing me, but I had to stop in to see Hog eye and thank him and Joaquin. As soon as I walked in and was notice a bunch of cheer and whooping started going off making me groan almost fall back lucky my dad caught me. Every went silent as they looked at my state before I stood back up fully Joaquin had me in a hug.

"You scared me Laya" he was like an older brother to me and always looked out for me.

"Doll Face" Hog eye spoke as he walked up and hugged me. Once he let me go my dad help me to the stage where a stool set, he handed me the mic.

"I just wanted to thank everyone. From Joaquin Fangs and Toni getting me to my dad to Hogeye letting us use the truck. Sweets for helping on the ride up and everyone who helped get rid of the problem. We all know the rules that was broken in the last 9-10 hours, but one rules we showed proudly. In unity there is strength. I went there to stand alone but no serpent stands alone together we make this family stronger." I spoke giving everyone a smile.

"In unity there strength" everyone course

" Now I love to hang out like normal, but I think it time my ass get home and some sleep." A few chuckles flew through the room as Sweet helped me off the stage.

"Your dad ask me to take you to my trailer tell he gets finish" I nod and followed him out to Hog eyes truck. My bike was in the bed along with his. I laid to where I was using sweets as a pillow as he drove. He did not seem to mind at all. Once we pulled up to his place it was dark out.