Taken care of Buisness

I was standing in the middle of the Wyrm dead bodies litter the ground. Every one I loved was gone and I was next. A figure stood by the bar I couldn't make out who he was tell he turn around.
"Sweets what happen?" Next thing I know he was falling to his knee blood pouring out his mouth. A ear piercing scream filled the room as I ran to him and pulled him into my arms. "No not you to. I can't lose you to."
I could feel my self being shaken and set up with a gasp. I felt some one hovering over me holding me in my place as I screamed.
  "Malaya..Baby listen to me it's me calm down" I knew right away who voice it was as I laid back and sobbed. Sweets leaned down placing his forehead against mine whispering calming words to me tell I called down.  "It's going to be ok"  I heard some one knock on the door then it open.
  "Is she ok?" I heard Fang asked Sweets look toward him still hovering over me.
"She will be she had a nightmare" He spoke still in a soft voice.
  "I am sorry did I wake you? I didn't know you was here" I spoke sitting up some where I could see him more in the door way.
  "I got here a few hours ago. It's ok I am just glad your ok" He said before making his way out the room. Sweets sighed and kissed my forehead.
  "His Cousin out of jail. Been giving him a rough time since. The trailer is in his name." I pushed Sweet to where he wasn't hovering over me and he grabbed my arm stopping me from getting up.
  "He need some one to talk to Sweets"I said making him sigh and shake his head.
  "Later you where just in full panic mode Malaya" I took my arm out of his hand and walked into the living room making him sigh again. I set on the coffee table in front of Fang who was smoking a cig and passed me one.
  "If y'all need me I will be in the room. Come back to bed when your done" Sweets said giving me a kiss before walking away. I looked at Fang and he just watched me for a few.
  "Come on I'm all ears" I said with a small smile making him chuckle.
  "When Kole was released he moved back in." He said with a shrug knowing what I was talking about. "It just drives me insane how he took over the trailer. Tells me to leave or don't come home some times."
  "I didn't know Kole was your cousin." He nod and moved over to where he could lean forward and roll a joint.
  "Yea he not letting any jobs come to me. Not even bud jobs. Mustang was sneaking me some. Now I have no idea what I am going to do. Look don't trust him ok. I found out something tonight." He said not even looking at me just focusing on rolling.
  "What did you find out?" I ask standing up and moving to the sofa next to him.
  "He seeing the snake charmer" my eyes widen at his words. He looked at me and chuckle. "Yeah I know never a good thing if she involved. He been real close to Tallboy also and we all know how Tallboy is."
  "Ok well visiting hours open in a couple hours and I am planning to go see my dad. After that I will be in the office. I will work through jobs and make it fair. I will confront him on you not getting jobs. Not who He bedding" I shivered at the end making him chuckle as he set back and lite the joint. "I will also be making calls to other charters see if any protection jobs our near here. Mustang has no family but us so I would like to get him settle spread his ashes some where on his last ride. Also need to talk something over with Birdie I know I laid the ladies in her hand for the serpent dance but.."
  He chuckle and passed the joint to me.
  "She always wanted to get dancer every night. Your dad was all game unless you was there. Older we got more we was always their." I chuckled and nod my head.
  "If Jug wasn't staying in my trailer I would say  I always have room for you." We was just talking passing the joint back and forward.
  "Sweetpea said I can stay here. His mom old room we going to clean out and work on. That way between the two of us the bill should be easier to cover." I smiled and nod.
  "See it will work it self out over time. I won't let you fall under and neither will Sweets" he pulled me into a side hug before passing me the joint and pointing to Sweets room. I rolled my eyes with a chuckle before standing and going back to the room. Sweets was sitting on his bed leaning against the headboard as I walked in and handed him what was left of the joint.
  "If I fall asleep will you wake me in a hour?" I asked sitting on his legs facing him. He reached over and set a alarm making me smile and lean forward giving him a kiss he pulled me to where I was laying on him.
  "Everything good"
  "Yeah he just had to get it off his chest and I can help him out so that good. It been rough for all of us are you ok?" I asked looking up at him he laid his head back against the headboard and finish of the joint before grabbing his cigs. He lite one and handed it to me before he lite him one.
  "Yeah. I'm ok just worried about you. You was shaken so bad in your sleep it woke me."
  "I am sorry I'm ok though it was just a nightmare. Every thing has my head a mess, but beside all that I am happy that your mine." He sent me his famous grin before giving me a kiss.
  "Me to now get some sleep. I will go make some breakfast there still this thing called school you know."
"I am skipping today. I want to go see my dad. Then get some work done."
  "Are you can go see your dad then come chill at school with us and handle it after school. Pop's still not expecting you back at work today." He said making me groan.
  "No I will be there tomorrow I have a feeling there a lot I need to get sorted plus. I need to talk to Jug see when he switch schools. I think we need to get him a jacket he doesn't have to join but ghoulies would eat him alive he one by blood." I said with a eye roll.
  "You hate him yet you still care. One of the thing I love about you." He said kissing my forehead before moving me so he could get up.
  "You can turn the alarm off how bout we get showers and head to Pops before school I'll cover it"
  "Ok go get you a shower I will let Fang know" I nod and made my way to my thing to get me a outfit. Once I showered the boys took turn showering before we headed out. We pulled into Pop's and made our way in. It was so early only Jughead set in a booth watching us as we walked in. Pops came around and gave me a hug.
  "Didn't expect to see you today how you holding up" I gave him a sad smile.
  "I'm ok we came to get some breakfast I will be back working tomorrow." He nod then took our order. "Go sit I will join in a few" I said to the boys before making my way to Jug.
  "What are you doing up so early?" He asked I just shrug and set across from him.
  "I am going see dad when you switching to southside?" He sighed and closed his laptop.
  "Tomorrow you know Tallboy stopped by last night with a few older members and gave me dads old Jacket." He said making me nod.
  "Good you will need it as protection. Tomorrow if you are smart I advice you to wear it. Was planning to do that my self." He rolled his eyes at my words and I knew with the look he gave me he wasn't going to be smart.
  "I was going to go see dad but I will let you have some time with him. I will go after school." He said as he stood grabbing his stuff and walking out making me sigh be fore I stood and made my way to the boys who just got our food. I slide in next to Sweets who placed a arm over my shoulder.
  "It's still weird seeing y'all all couplely"Fang said waving his fingers at us making us laugh. Once we finish eating the boys headed to school while I went see my dad. The let me right in to where he was sitting in a cell a book in hand.  he notice me he pushed it off his lap and made his way to the bars hugging me as best as he could.
  "Hey Babygirl"he spoke with a sigh. I told him every thing that has happen and what was going on. He gave me advice on how I should handle a few things. When I told him bout Mustang I could tell he was upset about it but was hiding it from me the best he could. Once I  left I knew I had a lot of work at hand. I head straight to the Wyrm where I notice Kole was sitting at the bar.
  "Can I speak to you?" I asked him nodding toward the office and walking away before he could answer. I knew he would follow me. Once in the office I set down.
   "Everything ok" He asked me as he set across from me.
  "I am going to pair you with some one to help with the Jobs."I leaned over and unlocked a my dads files pulling out a folder. Looking through it before looking up at him.
  "I see Mustang was the only one keeping thing organized. Legal jobs go in filing and then we have this" I open my dad desk and pulled the trap door up which held paper work. "For the others."
  "It's not ideal to write all that down to much paper trail" He spoke sitting back.
  "Have you not seen how thing our worded. I organized this a couple years ago for my dad when I first join. To any one else it looks like the bar keep. Cheap stuff being weed high stuff being roughing people up or having a filled down on properties. If you can not I will find some one better for the job. Also this not giving Fang work is going to stop. He been on his own since your father passed don't come in  and ruin his life. You can leave now once I find some one to help you out I will let you know." He just gave me a look and set there.
  "And if I don't listen. I been doing this a lot longer then you little girl" I stood up and walked to the door holding it open.
  "Yet your not the one who sit in the big seat buddy." He stood up and made his way to the door stopping and looking down at me.
  "Malaya I like you kid but you not your dad meaning you are not the leader."
  "Oh yeah I forgot dad told me to tell you don't forget this is already your last chance wouldn't want that Jacket stripped now would we." He pushed me roughly against the door making the door knob hit the dead center of my back. I gritted my teeth so I would groan.
  "Kole" Hogeye called harshly from the bar. He walked away from me straightening his jacket.I moved and leaned against the railing and glanced around.
  "Birdie" I called when I spotted her. She made her way upstairs and into the office.
  "Dad told me to give you the ok if Hogeye says it in the budget for one  or two dancers a night. No nudes he said it might bring some of the older members in more. He rather it be serpent only if possible. Think we can figure something up."
  "Yeah me and Hogeye was talking already wanting to run it by" she spoke "he doesn't like the idea every night maybe a few days a weeks Mondays, Thursday's and Friday." We set there for a few hours talking it over before Hogeye made his way in.
  "Everything good girls?" He asked sitting on the desk.
  "We was working out the girls for the 3 days a week. Dad told me it could be helpful. Some members don't come around as much as other but the girl could bring more of the guys in. Meaning more being spent." I told him.
"Yeah can I speak to her alone I will finish this up with you later." She nod and made her way back out. Hogeye handed me a paper that was in his jacket. I open it to see it was the deed to the bar and looked up at him with wide eyes. "I will still run it but I feel this should be in your hands. Their a lot of hush hush going on around DollFace. You need to sign the last page and it's yours. I tried to do the same with your dad but he turn me down. I will handle everything and you get a cut. That cut is put aside into savings account which you will not touch. You have your money with working this is security if something ever happen to your dad and I you can get out of here that or a way to support your self." I started at him with wide eyes.  "Please it would make me feel better."
  "Ok Hey can you keep and eye on Kole?" I asked as I signed where I needed to. He nod taking the paper I signed and put it in his jacket before tapping the deed.
  "Put it some where safe don't tell to many people. You been up here for awhile why don't you go get you some food." He said nodding to the door.
  "I still need to speak to Tallboy and make some calls" I said with a sigh leaning my head on the desk. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.
  "I'm off the clock set me up for the calls and speak to Tallboy once your done." I made a face at him making him grin.
  "Fine we need a couple jobs legal on the books protection security. Need to figure out how much it will cost to handle Mustang. I would like to spread his ashes on his last ride. None of us have it sadly. He was the only one keeping the books up so I have no idea have the jobs. Kole also been sneaking around with Penny. Dad told me just try to keep thing in line tell he knows something on his case."
  "Ok yeah I could make those calls and keep and eye on him. Go now go get a bite to eat." I chuckled as he pulled me up and pushed me to the door.
  "Ok ok" I made my way down stairs and ran into Tallboy. He glanced up to the office then back to me.
  "Kole called me. What the hell do you think your doing?"
  "Keeping our family together. Hogeye upstairs making calls around for a few jobs for memeber to pick up to help cover Mustang ordeal. I want to spread his ashes on the last right. Kole need to start marking the books  or some one will be put in his place. I will find some one to take Mustang spot I am thinking good old Toby. He knows how the books are run. Also my dad said this gang will not skimp other member on jobs which he was caught doing. Also he lucky he didn't get exiled I am sure I have a bruise where he shoved me which we know breaks one of our rules. Any problem." I asked he sighed and ran his hands over his face before motioning me to turn around. I did so and moved my shirt up he lightly touch the bruise making me wince.
  "I'll talk to him. Also I will round up a few guys willing to help with Mustang ordeal once Hogeye knows anything." He spoke I turn back around and nod.
  "DollFace" Hogeye called when I went to speak again. He held the deed in his hand I made my way up and put it in my jacket. " now go eat" he said with a point look making me smile.
  "Honestly I was almost done briefing Tallboy meaning if you have everything handle from here I could make my way now and go rest" he chuckle and nod before I made my way back to Tallboy. "Ok and 3 days a week Serpent dances will be put on Birdie and Hogeye working out the fine points more later on. I think that it."
  "You sure been busy today" I nod  making my way to the door him following.
  "Yeah I have to be at school tomorrow so I needed to get thing done today. I spoke to dad today and most things I got in order was idea I ran by him or advice he gave me and help me work out. Once the move him to the prison I won't be able to discuss to much with him. I'm going get food then heading home." I said as I got on my bike he crossed his arms and nod before he made his way back into the bar. Once getting a bite to eat I headed to Sweets. I know it be another hour before him and Fang get home so I changed into one of his flannels and curled up and watched tv. I must of feel asleep because I woke up to the boys lounging around watching tv and Toni was curled up useing me as a pillow. I looked toward Fang then Sweets with a confused look before looking back at Toni.
"I guess my ass is a good pillow" Fang almost spit his drink not even noticing I woke up. Sweets cracked up laughing also.
"It is it truly is"Toni mumbles not opening her eyes but with a smile on her face making me giggle. She set up some letting me sitting up then lean against me. "How did today go?" She asked whiling her eyes with a yawn.
"Y'all looking at the new owner of the Wyrm" I said making them all look at me wide eye. "Hogeye want me to have it. For sercurity be it a place to make a living or away to escape if need be with money that going into savings. That stays between us. Oh also Monday's, Thursday's and Friday's will be Serpent dances night for those who want to dance on the pole and be paid. No nudes or under 18. I also talk to Kole and he on his last straw. He hasn't been doing his job correctly I am thinking of putting Toby with him and will started checking the paper work only one who doc anything since my dad been to Jail is Mustang and of course Hogeye with the bar. Hogeye took over after I spoke with Birdie and told me to go eat he handling the calls. So I filled Tallboy in showed him the bruise on my back Kole called h.."
"Bruise?" Sweetpea said sitting up sitting his beer on the coffee table. I sighed and pushed Toni off on me to show them my back.
"Who the hell did that?" Fang asked as Toni gentle ran her hand over it. Sweets stood and out his jacket on. I jumped up and moved in front of him.
"Stop don't Sweets please" I begged
"It was Kole wasn't" Fang asked grabbing his jacket also.
"Guys no please it's ok" They knew I was living and pushed past me out the door.
"Go change meet us there hurry" Toni said chaseing after then. I hurried up and change and sped to the Wyrm. When I ran in Sweets was already in Kole face and I push between them.
"Come stop guys remember he still one of us" I said
"You ever lay your hands on my girl again It will be the last thing you do." Sweetpea threaten making Kole chuckle.
"Boy you couldn't even hold you.." He was cut off by Sweets moving me and Fang pulling me back and Sweet fist meeting his face. Kole fell to the ground holding his jaw.
"Hey enough not in my bar" Hogeye yelled He picked Kole up by his shirt and held him back. "Think it time you leave for the night Kole and I warn you if you ever do something like you did earlier you won't have to worry about Sweetpea or Fang it will be me. She like a daughter to me and I will not let you walk over her you straight up man or your ride is over you hear me now get out of here I don't want to see your face the rest of the night." He said pushing him out the bar. He turned to Sweetpea. "This is your one and only warning boy. I get it your protecting her but she can handle her own also. I don't want any fight in here between members. Now take DollFace home y'all have school in the morning." His voice was a lot softer when he talk to Sweetpea who nod and brought me into his arms and the four of us walked out.