Girl Time and Date

Walking into the Wyrm that afternoon was not anything special. I had to pay the tab off from last night, so I went straight to the bar Sweets headed to the pool table where Fang was. Leaving me with a small kiss before doing so.

"Doll Face I cover the tab so put that money away." Hog eye said as I walked up making me smile.

"You sure I don't mind" He just sent me a smile shaking his head. Hog eye is like an uncle to me. I grew up sitting at the bar while dad was upstairs handling serpent stuff.

"Looks like trouble walking in" I turned and leaned my back against the bar and sighed. Archie, Kevin, and another guy walked in with Joaquin leading them. Joaquin gave me a nervous look when he spotted me looking but came up and gave me a hug any way.

"He would of came any way" He whisper making me sigh.

"Malaya" Archie spoke giving me a nod before he whispers to his other friend who glanced around.

"What made you step on my end of town Archie" I asked. He looked at me before rolling his eyes.

"I am sure you already know why these are your people" He snapped

"Hey, watch that tone with her boy" Hogeye growled at him making him gulp. Kevin looked at me with a sorry look. I reached my hand out and Hog eye set a drink in my hand. I sent him a smile making him roll his eyes at me. He knew what I wanted when I held my hand out to him and it did add a I am in charge effect that I was not trying to go for but hey it works. Archie friend got his attention and pointed to Mustang. Next thing a fight broke out Sweets was next to me in seconds. I pointed to the bar and he nod helping me stand up on it.

"THAT IS ENOUGH"I yelled grabbing everyone attention. Mustang looked at me and I sent him a nod. He backed up and everyone started settling down. I glared at Archie. "I advise you to walk out that door and don't looked back. You were right about one thing these are my people my family." Sweets helped me off the bar as I got in Archie face. "And I will not let you disrespect my family." I said with a hard look. A few people cheered at my words.

"Enough Laya let lead our friend here out" Dad said as he made his way from the office upstairs. Archie eyes widen as he saw the Jacket my dad was wearing.

"Guess the cats out the bag." I spoke before heading to the door. People parted letting us through with ease me in front and my dad following. My dad rested an arm on my shoulder.

"I suggest you all don't return." The other took off but dad stopped Archie. "Not you, Red" his dad pulled up and stepped out. I called him as soon as you all walked in.

"Get in the truck now" He dad told him. He looked at us. "I thought you walked away"

"They're my family you don't walk away from family" dad spoke putting an arm around my shoulder. Fred looked at me and then my dad with a nod.

"Might want to keep an eye on your family seem he keep escaping you" I spoke he looked back and sighed as he notice Archie wasn't in the truck no more making my dad chuckle before leading me back in. I walked straight up to Sweets who was back by the pool table with Fangs Joaquin not far. I pulled myself up where I was sitting on the edge of the table as Sweets took his turn.

"So, your birthday next weekend" Sweets said not wanting to bring up what happen.

"Yes, it is. Going to have the normal Serpent party. With a side of you after words." The last part I pulled him close to whisper in his ear making him groan as I jumped off the table and walked off.

"Fucking tease" He called after me making me laugh. Toni grinned as she saw what happen.

"I need a girl's night" I told her linking arms.