Crazy day

A week pasted and weirdly Enough the week was normal Sweets and I fell back into or best friend friendship only with more longing looks from me. It was hard knowing he knows, and everything supposed to be normal. I got used to working with Hermione and learned snoopy name was Veronica I haven't taken any shift at the Wyme but they all understand that Pops gives me more hours He my main source of income the money from my second job his more towards whatever I want or saving for a rainy day. My savings is thick honestly but that because I like to have a savings, so I do not touch it for anything just in case something happens or Christmas sometimes. I am kind of a pack rat with wolves' stuff. Sweets at times calls me Wolfy because of it. So, I go on binder once in a blue moon to get new stuff.

(Her room)

Walking in from a long day of school and pops I stopped in my tracks when I see Jughead standing in the living room

Walking in from a long day of school and pops I stopped in my tracks when I see Jughead standing in the living room. He was sitting on the sofa waiting.

"Dad should be home soon" I spoke skidding off my Serpent jacket. "There left over in the ice box of your hungry and some pop."

"You're not going to ask why I am here" He ask skidding of the beanie that he always wears I got him that a few years ago.

"You left doesn't mean this isn't still your home. You do not need a reason. I'm a go take a shower." I spoke making my way to the back of the trailer.

"Fred willing to give him another chances" I scuffed as I pulled my hair down and walked into my room. Jug followed me and leaned against my door frame.

"So nice of him after he fired him" I spoke rooting threw my drawers.

"Dad was stealing stuff from the site" I slammed my drawer close and looked at him.

"Do you not remember why Jug?" He looked at me weird. "The roof over mine and your room was caving in. The stuff he took went to keep a roof over our heads." My dad cleared his throat as he walked in.

"Your friend want you to go meet them" He said before sending my brother a nod. I groan and went into the bathroom for my shower. Once I was done, I notice Jug was gone and my dad was at the table.

"Dad?" He looked up and sent me a smile.

"I might try you work so hard and shouldn't have to." He spoke pulling me in to a hug.

"Dad I look like a sweet innocent girl. I can get a job easier you been trying I know you have we make by I don't mind" he gave me a smile

"What would I do with my angel" he said with a chuckle as I stood and put my jacket on.

"Die" I said with a smirk before walking out making him laugh. I got on my bike and heading to the Wyrme.

"Stranger danger" Fangs yelled across the room as I walked in and he notice making everyone turn to me and me laugh. I looked toward the bar and notice Hog eye setting some shots out with a grin grabbing them I went to the pool table.