A night with friends

That night was the first night I was pledged into nightmare. I just kept seeing it repeatedly. Toni woke up a few times and just hugged me and would not let go. Once I woke my dad up. They were both worried. By morning I was so tired. My body aches from the attacked. I still decided to go to school. Toni and I arrived a little late, but we had first together and it is not like they really pay attention to us a few people looked at me with wide eyes as I made my way to the table Sweets set at. He looked at me worriedly before looking at Toni confused.

"Rough night" She said as she rubbed my shoulder before taking her seat behind us.

"Very rough" I sighed and laid my head on the table. I felt him place a hand on my back and gently rub. I reached one hand down and grabbed the hand that was not rubbing my back since he was facing me and sitting close. He held my hand.

"Are they together" I heard someone whisper.

"If you don't stop putting your nose where it doesn't belong, I will happily cut it the hell off" I snapped not even picking my head up. I heard Toni let out a light laugh at my comment making me smile. Even though they could not see it. Sweets placed his head against my shoulder with a chuckle. I glanced at him just turning my head. My heart started racing when I notice how close our faces where. He was already looking at me. He leaned forward and gave me a kiss making me blush. Toni squealed making us pull away and looked back at her. My eyes where wide as she gave us this bright smile. Sweetpea rolled his eyes and set up straight turning to the front. He switches to where it was his other hand holding my hand and leaned back in his seat. He sent me a grin as he notices I was looking at him before looking down at his phone. My phone dinged not to long after. Looking at it I notice it was him

Sweets: you free after school?

Me: I have a 4-hour shift after school

Sweets: ok I will meet you there after you get off get a bite to eat on me?

Me: Sure, sounds like a plan.

Something hit my back making me jump. I looked back to Toni smiling innocently. The bell rung and I stood not letting his hand go knowing we have next class together. He did not seem to mind as we walked hand and hand. The rest of the day went by fast. After school I went straight to work.

"Goodness Malaya" Pop said when I walked in. I had bruises and my lip was cut.

"I'm ok" I said giving him a small smile. Going into the bathroom I walked out to see Cheryl waiting by the door.

"Mommy asked me to invite you to Jason funeral." I look down at it then looked back up at her with a weird look. "I know I am surprise to. Not sure why she would invite someone who is just help at the local diner."

"Sorry Cheryl your right I'm just help at the local diner. Where I will be working the next few days like I normally am." I said and walked off making her roll her eyes.

"Malaya" Veronica called I walked toward the table where her Betty, and Kev set.

"What can I get you guys" I asked looking down at my note pad.

"We have a question can you sit for a minute" Betty asked I looked around to see we was not too busy before nodding and taking the spot next to Kevin.

"Riverdale high football team play book. I remember hearing you diss Reggie." Veronica said making me sigh.

"Is it real?" Betty asked

" Oh yes it's very real. Reggie showed it to me. I am in the book next to his name. Serpent slut never did anything with him."