Hard headed Jughead

Why do people hate change so much. Nothing ever stays the same. That could be good or bad we never know tell it happens. I hate the fact that today the day Jughead starts school on the southside. Toni took it on her self to show him around as I set in the lunchroom with Sweets, Fang and couple other Serpents our age. Sweets set on top of the table in front of me one of his legs one each side of me as I used his lap as pillow. Him and Fang was talking about some action movie they watched last night when we arrived back to Sweets. I had curled up and fell asleep next to Sweets and he moved me to the bed once the movie was done. Toni set down next to me I set up and looked for Jug.
"He refuse to sit with us claim to be a lone wolf. Said he was going to keep his head down." I groan and set my head back on Sweetpea lap him running his hand through my hair knowing it calmed me.
"He didn't wear it did he" she sighed at my question and shock her head no making me roll my eyes. The bell rang making us all get up and make our way to our next class. Sweets decided as soon as the teacher started texting me.
Sweets: I rather be at home cuddling
I smiled and looked at him as he sent me a grin. In all honest he a big Teddy bear. Jug looked over at me before turning back to our English reach going on about some book.
Me: Just cuddling?
Sweets looked up at his phone with wide eyes at me making me giggles Toni lean forward.
"Send him that one pic"She whisper with a grin after she read over my shoulder before sitting back.
Sweets: Don't start with me babe we are at school.
Me: I don't know what your talking about I just asked if you want to just cuddle with all of this.

"Fucking hell" He snapped before standing and walking out the room making me and Toni bust out laughing and high-five each other

Sweets: Your going to pay for that the things I am going to do to you.
Me: Promise
I looked away from my phone as Jug answer a question looking back giving Toni a confused look which she just shrugged. Sweets never came back to the class or responded to my message so when the bell rang I was surprise to see him waiting at the door. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me right there in the hall as other kids walked around going to there next class or probably taking in the JJ. Jug cleared his throat at us when he walked out of the class room making Sweets pull away and glare at him. He was the last one out the class and the hall where emptying.
"I will see you at Lunch" Sweets told me I just nod smiling up at him. He lean down and whisper in my ear. "And yes I promise" a shiver ran down my spine at how he said it and I felt like I was melting right there on the spot. He walked away with a grin on his face. I looked at Jug.
"What do you have next?"
"Math" I nod and started walking after a few steps I look over my shoulder.
"You coming there only one math teach for our grade which is the same one I have." He nod and started following me down the hall. We walked in late but the teacher didn't care. He was sitting at his desk throwing a paper ball up in the air.
"A lot different from the Northside huh?" I question Jug as I set on the table as he set in a chair.
"How is this even a school" He asked looking around in disgust.
"They don't teach us shit just give us the work. Though I have good grades because I do want to graduate some time I will just come get my work and do it at home or the Wyrm. Hey you got any kind of food I skipped breakfast" Knowing my brother he probably does that kid could eat non stop. He rolled his eyes and reached in his bag handed me some chips making me smile.
"It's like grade school all over you forgetting your lunch and me having to share with you." He mumbled making me smile and nod. The rest of the class went by pretty fast and Jug went to go see our English teach bout the paper being open up again. I went to the lunch room and notice our table was full I was going to sit on the table but Sweetpea pulled me to sit on his lap and handed me a sandwich making me smile.
"That adorable" a chick said at the end of the table making us look at her. I notice it was Aria a girl in our classes and a serpent. I sent her a smile while Sweets glared tell I elbowed him.
"Boney elbow bitch" he groan making me chuckle and look at him. I held my sandwich up to him and he took a bite. "There another one in my bag." He said when I went to tear half of it to give to him.
"Then why the hell you took a bite of mine" I asked with a eye roll.
"Hey mom and dad no fighting in front of the kids"Fang said with a joking gasp making Sweetpea flip him off. Toni laughed at us shaken her head.
At the end of the day I found my self walking in to
The old Red and Blakc News paper room with Toni and Jug. Dust cover the place and in that moment I felt like I had OCD. I swiped a finger over a shelf and it was cover in dust making me make a face and wiping it on Jug.
"Oh thaaanks" he said sarcastically
"Your welcome" I said with a grin making him roll his eyes and Toni laugh. He just gave me that famous Jughead really look.