Birth of moon in his black night..

Aaaahhh... Aaaahhh... do something or I will be dead said Mrs shen while holding bedsheets making hole in it Coz of pain.

Doctors doing their job darling try to push more or our child be dead said Mr shen while holding his wife's hand.

"Tonight moon will born and will turn this dark night in bright night" said Mr shen mother.

Mother are you sure that lian will give birth to a girl and xichi will give birth to boy ask Mr shen with voice.

"I'm not sure what is written in Fate of these two families" said Mr shen mother.

when Mr shen was busy in talking with his mother, Mr zhao was waiting outside the ward.

when both hurd crying of their children they did not go to see them at that moment but run towards each other for giving "good news".

Mr zhao and Mr shen shout in happiness  "congratulations" at same time.

"I'm become a papa said Mr shen, me too said Mr zhao ".

you know your promise right said Mr shen.

of course! no matter I have boy or girl he or she will marry your child said Mr zhao happily.

" thanks" said Mr zhao.

then they run outside the the hospital to see the sky.

Both shocked that moon came out from clouds but half moon was covered with black clouds.

why moon is covered with half ask Mr zhao to Mr shen.

Why don't you both see your child first then maybe you will know what happened to moon. said Mr shen mother who's standing behind them also looking at moon.

okay Said Mr shen and Mr zhao walking inside the hospital.

when they reach in their wards Mr shen shocked to see twins boys and then Mr zhao came with his baby in his hand he's also boy inside the Mr shen ward.

Mr shen more shocked to see that Mr zhao also have sone.

three of them are boys said Mr shen while looking to Mr zhao.

Boy two moons can't shine in night said Mr shen.

we have to found the solution of this said Mr zhao.

we will find it later, now let's go back to our houses said Mr shen while smiling to Mr zhao.

okay Said Mr zhao then he liss him on lips.

stop it!for my wife will kill you sais Mr shen.

It's been years when last I kiss you or make love to you said Mr zhao while holding his son.

I know said Mr shen while holding his son he pull Mr zhao in corner then kissed him passionately.

you still taste so sweet said Mr zhao while licking his lips.

"you too" said Mr shen while blushing hard.

oh! so cute, you still so beautiful and shy said Mr zhao while wipe his tears which escaped from his eyes.

And you still handsome like always said Mr shen.

let's go both of you or your wife will kill you two said Mr shen mother while smiling to two of them.

mother why are you here? said Mr zhao.

just want watch my beloved ones said Mr shen mother.

"let's go "said both of them then walk towards their wife room.

Hope your son's love story was not like two of you said Mr shen mother.