Trouble..

After that hot night everyone busy in wedding Preparations of the couples.

Wei and yunlan trying new suits for their wedding, yezun spend his time in the clubs.

Yunlan Twenty four seven with shen Wei, he leave him only to go wash room, he was scared if something bad happen.

So, he did not leave shen Wei, day after tomorrow they both going get married and will become one for forever.

Yunlan I know you hate me but can't you come with me for a drink said yezun as he was looking very weak and pale.

Oh!! Sorry yezun but I can't leave Wei alone he's can't separate from me for min said yunlan.

Oh!!!its like I really does not matter you said yezun as he give him weak smile.

It's not like that yezun it just we can go after our wedding Said yunlan.

It's okay!! You go to your wife, I will find someone else said yezun with teary eyes.

Yunlan feel bad so he came with Wei "now we can go Wei is also with me" said yunlan.

"yeah!! Brother we together can celebrate out bachelor party "said shen Wei to yezun.

Yezun agreed happily as they three of  them went to a ancient club.

Shen wei can't control his alcohol tolerance so he did not drink,he take a soft drink.

As yezun and yunlan drink alcohol, shouting and screaming.

But after drinking that soft drink shen Wei fell unconscious.

Yezun smrik as he take drunken Yunlan to upstairs room  "today you will be mine and your powers too" said yezun .

As he take yunlan to bed, yunlan think he's Wei as both took off their clothes, now they are fully naked, yunlan pushed yezun on bed and hover over him.

As he was about to kiss him he fell unconscious "no..no..no...no.. No... Wake up yunlan" scream yezun as he can't do anything.

But he lied yunlan on bed and sleep beside him as he text zhujiu to wake up yunlan.

Zhujiu did the same as shen Wei wake up in morning he did not find yunlan  beside him, zhujiu came as waiter and asked shen Wei are you looking for a to handsome man?

Yes!did you see him said shen Wei.

Oh!! He's upstairs in room 402 said zhujiu as smrik.

As shen Wei run to upstairs he knock on that room door but no one open as he pushed it hard.

He was shocked seeing naked yunlan sleeping beside his brother.

"Yunlan "scream shen Wei, he was boiling with anger, he can't see right or wrong.

Yunlan wake up with a bad headache as  he look his side he smile" xiao Wei "as he caress his face.

" I'm Your xiao Wei he's not "shout shen Wei standing in his room.

" what "yunlan sit hurriedly on his bed and look beside him as yezun open his eyes he smile to yunlan.

Yunlan can't believe his eyes as shen Wei left the room furiously.

Yunlan want to run after him but yezun grab his Hand.

" what about me? Ask yezun as tears flowing from his eyes.